• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 4th Kyurem Forme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome.

Gotta go fast!!!
Years
  • Everyone knows about Zekrom/Reshirams back story, right? if not read this:
    The origins of Zekrom and Reshiram are told in legends, as they were once a single powerful Dragon Pokémon used by twin heroes in order to create the Unova region. But the brothers each sought something different in life—truth for the older brother and ideals for the younger—and they began to argue, then fight, over who's side was right. The single dragon, in response, split into two Pokémon: Reshiram, who sided with the older twin, and Zekrom, who sided with the younger twin.
    (source bulbapedia)
    The Black/White Kyurem's are fusions of Zekrom/Reshiram and Kyurem. It is also known that Zekrom and Reshiram were once one pokemon.

So could there possibly be another forme; a Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem fusion?

Discuss!
    (Also if this is in the wrong place please move it, Again if you have any good topics you would like to be added ask me or a mod to add them)

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    I think there's Kyurem in a weakened form (Seen in the original B/W games) The Black and White Fusions (Just recently released) and Kyurem's true form by combining all three of them to make the original pokemon talked about in the legend.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I always felt that they should have intergrated aspects of all three dragons into one pokemon. With these two separate forms though it would seem less likely. Maybe if you trade one Dragon to the other game they form a super dragon of sorts. I just don't get the feeling that there will be a third form atm.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I always saw the combined dragons as one, separate Pokemon and not some forme. Then again, I didn't see the current combinations even existing and am rather surprised at them. Regardless, I wouldn't mind seeing a fourth, 'ultimate', forme.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I think that if you trade to get both Black and White Kyrume into one game you can find a way to get the complete Kyrume. Somewhat how you could only get Origin Giratina with the Griseious Orb

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back