• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Stage Evolution?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Shadow of Ash said:
    I think it's fine the way it is but then again that's just my opinion. Since we're on the topic, isn't Politoed the evolved form of Poliwrath?
    Neh
    Poliwag-->Poliwhirl --(water stone)-> Poliwrath
    |
    (something else)
    V
    {Politoed

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    The only Pokemon who deserve 4th evolution are Butterfree, Beedrill, Dustox, and Beautifly.
    I agree with you. They seem to have no use in them after they reach lv.10... so GameFreak has to do sumthing to rise their stocks in the market.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, i agree ivee..their attacks and stats can be so weak, they really need another level to be taken more seriously ^^;

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I agree DF. Though, when I had my Butterfree (Lv. 14 when I got to Pewter City) it was strong ebough to knock out Brock's Pokemon in one hit. I used Psybeam of course. Though that would be cool to see them evolve^^ Though, what about some of those Pokemon who don't evolve at all (the ones with less-than-average stats, not the legendaries)?

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    4th generation

I think a 4th generation form of Clefable sounds pretty cool (because Clefairy's my fave pokemon), but pretty useless. How about a fourth generation form for any of the Pokemon that evolve with Stones? That seems the most logical step to me. Maybe you could evolve them from happiness, or trainer ribbons, or something silly like that, lol. Think of the possibilities!

A higher form of Pikachu! (Yeah, we never see Raichu anyway, so a fourth wouldn't matter...)
    Bellossom...
    Vileplume...
    Nidoking...
    Nidoqueen...
    Clefable...
    Wigglytuff...
    Poliwrath...

the list goes on... 9_9

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I agree DF. Though, when I had my Butterfree (Lv. 14 when I got to Pewter City) it was strong ebough to knock out Brock's Pokemon in one hit. I used Psybeam of course. Though that would be cool to see them evolve^^ Though, what about some of those Pokemon who don't evolve at all (the ones with less-than-average stats, not the legendaries)?
    Like Farfetched or Likitung(sp)?

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    Lickitung can be okay with the right moveset,but it does need an evolution.Farfetch'd
    is a weakling.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    I don't really like Farfetch'd too much.It's evolution will probably weak too.
    It really wouldn't matter about an evolution now since all of the new pokemon
    are coming,plus the much better older ones will still be stronger,probably
    more than they are now.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I knew it was only a matter of time before there was a thread like this.

Anyway, I think they will eventually go to a 4th stage, and maybe even a 5th if we're lucky. I believe they want to bring all of the Pokemon to 3rd Evolutionary stages first though.

That seems to be what they're doing to keep everyone reasonably even. They don't want the battles to be lopsided in the favor of those that can evolve two stages higher than others.

I personally think every Pokemon should have 3 stages and go back to Level 1 when they evolve, but retain their stats. I think that would be the coolest thing.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    SBaby said:
    I personally think every Pokemon should have 3 stages and go back to Level 1 when they evolve, but retain their stats. I think that would be the coolest thing.
    That would pose a problem when trying to evolve Pokemon like Dragonite wouldn't it? It's already quite a struggle to evolve Dragonair and Pupitar anyways, never mind their levels being reduced and all...

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Anyway, I think they will eventually go to a 4th stage, and maybe even a 5th if we're lucky. I believe they want to bring all of the Pokemon to 3rd Evolutionary stages first though.
    Then i think pokemon wil get boring.... all pokemon evolving will make pokemon one-patterned

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    kohei said:
    Then i think pokemon wil get boring.... all pokemon evolving will make pokemon one-patterned
    Agree! No variety!

Unless you say, you are making pokes having extra small babies...

Back