• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 5/11 Pokémon Get TV announcement

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • Yeah, basically lol. So is this all that was shown?

It is more than enough for me, just glad to see that it looks like it is 3d. I can't wait to see Brendan's and May's 3d forms.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • The official Pokémon Youtube page just released this video of some of the footage seen on Pokémon Get TV:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • If you look closely at Groudon's feet it's standing on Water. Could they be remaking the Sootopolis fight scene from Emerald to some degree? Or this is the precursor to before Groudon raises any land.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Actually they seem to be in their normal forms there o.o

Yeah, it seems as though those are their normal forms there, but I think that footage mirrors what was seen on Pokémon Get TV. They could also be in the process of transitioning into their mega forms in the video?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I just can't wait to see the rest of Hoenn and player models in 3D.

According to Serebii, they were pointing out how different they looked compared to the box art.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    If you look closely at Groudon's feet it's standing on Water. Could they be remaking the Sootopolis fight scene from Emerald to some degree? Or this is the precursor to before Groudon raises any land.

I think that's just a little detail; he's probably standing over some land that's growing that's wasn't above sea level just yet.

Also, TOTALLY CALLED IT LIKE A DAY AGO:

ME said:
    Judging from past experiences, we're probably going to get three or four half-second conjoined and completely unrelated clips that show absolutely nothing besides just a few glimpses of the graphics engine. :p

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Really disappointed. I really hoped we'd see more. Oh well, we'll just have to wait a bit longer for other peeks. Also I really do wish those aren't the Mega evolutions of those two.

I'm wondering why in the hell does Groudon comes out of water?

Me too! It...didn't make sense for obvious reasons. I think it should have bursted out from the Earth or out of a volcano or something.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I'm glad they mentioned that the boxart "forms" look like Mega Evolutions, so we know it's not an impossibility.

But that was honestly underwhelming--I was expecting actual gameplay footage, not 5 seconds of a cutscene, with no sound on top of that.

Years
  • I think them mentioning their Mega Evolutions will lead to them being revealed to be more than mere Megas...something beyond the average Mega Evolution.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I guess we will have to wait until next week, not to mention we have CoroCoro leaking tomorrow hopefully! Atleast we've got something to look forward too next weekend assuming they're showing more footage on Get TV again.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I guess we will have to wait until next week, not to mention we have CoroCoro leaking tomorrow hopefully! Atleast we've got something to look forward too next weekend assuming they're showing more footage on Get TV again.
    Ooo true true, hopefully they do leak and it's something worthwhile too. If it's more Groudon and Kyogre then argh.

Years
  • I think they should only go Mega after Rayquaza comes down and does the Emerald scene. After that the mascot can regain their spot light. Maybe go against their master too...

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • That was a bit of a letdown, but then again it's better than nothing and we'll probably get more actual ORAS reveals in about a month or two, so it's all good.
    Also, Sootopolis City's crater is now apparently a regular brown rock :(

Back