• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5 Pokegirls from the Pokemon video game series never appear in the anime

Years
  • Leaf, Hilda (Touko), Selene (Mizuki), Elaine (Ayumi) and Gloria (Yuuri) are the only 5 Pokegirls from the Pokemon video game series and they never appear in the anime.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Did Gold's/Jeremy's mom apeared in the anime? I think not

Also Daisy Oak also didn't apeared

(Checks Bulbapedia)

Yeah, wait, she's an older sister? Why the fudge did she even give us the town map if older siblings are more mean than younger one?! (Specially if Daisy is Blue's older SISTER)

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Leaf... honestly really disappointed she never appeared, although I didn't know about her until much later. She could have been a really strong rival for Gary and Ash.

Hilda I think was a huge missed opportunity not to include her, especially since she is one of the most popular female protagonists.

Selene I think would have been a nice addition to the group, although I assume they wanted to keep it balanced gender wise. Plus her name is very close to Serena.

I think it may be a little too soon to count Galar Trainers.

Although Yellow isn't in the games, I think she should also be included. I think it would have been nice to make Yellow Ash's younger sister or cousin who eventually travels and battles against him.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Selene (...) Plus her name is very close to Serena.

Only in the internatonial (sp) version, her asian name is Mizuki

Althought Mizuki and Selene have "moon" themes in their names

Also funny you mention an gen 7 heroine, logic shows that Serena was supposed to apear in gen. 7 based anime (Like Misty in AG, May in DP and Dawn in BW) but for reason wasn't (i geuss she was thrown as "Ash's girlfriend" by ShoPro to let the fans shut up, or maybe they just forgot about her like they did with Iris)

Last edited:
    Back