• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5 random facts about you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    1. The sea makes me happy. Seeing it, hearing it, feeling it - as long as we don't discuss how deep it is because...

2. ... I have a fear of depths/heights that I didn't quite realize until a year ago. But yeah. Apparently I have and it's rather serious haha.

3. I like my strawberry jam under the cheese on my toast.

4. I'm a small but persistent big spoon. :bed:

5. Warsaw is possibly my favorite city, despite the distinct lack of sea. I've only been there for ~6 days and I was mostly always drunk or hungover but it was sweet af

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    3. I like my strawberry jam under the cheese on my toast.

I don't know what's weirder - the fact you have strawberry jam with cheese or the fact that it has to be under your cheese D:

1. I am a fully qualified teacher, I teach Biology and Physics at a secondary/high school level.
    2. I am a total animal nerd, I love learning random facts about wildlife. David Attenborough = Life.
    3. I'm an odd balance between being hugely confident in myself and hugeeely nervous about most stuff. Being late to something really shakes me too :c.
    4. I have a pet snake called Mushi.
    5. I'm an anime nerd (and recently manga as well). I'm currently reading Freezing, Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan and Bleach. Not watching any ongoing series at present but bought my boyf a Kill la Kill bluray for Valentine's Day.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • 1. I like symmetry.
    2. I love dogs and pandas.
    3. I have worked with students with disabilities before.
    4. Autumn is my favourite season.
    5. I love reading fantasy novels.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
    1. I'm from Ukraine. For most of my life I've been wanting to move back there, all while knowing it wouldn't do me any good (especially now) .
    2. I've been working on a dumb little videogame for over a year now in my spare time. It's quite a time sink.
    3. Besides the main series games and a handful of spinoffs that I thoroughly enjoy, I don't actually care about the Pokémon franchise that much. Doesn't keep me from knowing the types, evolution methods and both English and French names of 99% of the Pokémon.
    4. Despite having a driver's license and a car, I'm afraid of driving.
    5. I was almost born on a February 29th.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • 1. I love animals! I currently have a horse, a pug and two cats. I'm hoping to adopt an ex-racing greyhound one day too.
    2. I've lived in Georgia, USA my whole life. It's not my favorite...way too hot and humid, but I guess it's home and I'll take it. :)
    3. I currently work in accounting even though that's nothing remotely close to what I studied in college.
    4. I never much got into the Star Wars fandom until here recently and I'm loving it!
    5. I would eat chocolate and milk for every single meal if possible.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
  • 1. I live in California and I love it.

2. I'm a huge Liberal.

3. I'm Hispanic but I'm really pale and everyone says I'm "white-washed."

4. Comic books are my favorite thing in the world. Followed very closely by comedy.

5. My role models are George Carlin, Bill Maher, Richard Dawkins, Louis CK, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Neil deGrasse Tyson, and even Bo Burnham.

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
    Years
  • 1. My first ever Pokemon was Pichu. Not counting Charmander. I was given aPichu because my friend felt like I should start off with a baby version of the masco before I catch any more Pokemon. As I did see more Pokemon before trading begun, none of them I have ever caught.

2. I had a Gameboy color, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, N64, Atari 2600 and Genesis but they were all sold/ given by my brother. It was my brother's in the first place anyways.

3. I joined ROBLOX in 2007. I had proof a year back, they're all gone now except for some quick google searches. I once logged on to that old account but everyone including the mods thought I hacked it and they also thought my real join date was when Roblox became mainstream in 2012 therefore making my account banned with "bye.".

5. I thought Minun and Plusle were two pokemon in one when I first saw them. I didn't really care when I found out that they were separate Pokemon when I first found my Minun...

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    1. I've had stitches on my chin multiple times from injuries.
    2. The first wild Pokemon I ever caught was Zubat (on Red).
    3. I like the cold, and dislike the heat. I also really don't like high humidity.
    4. This is the only forum I can think of where my username has numbers. I was trying to come up with a different name than the ones I was using elsewhere at the time, and settled on Imperator, but that name was taken by someone a couple months before I got here (inactive now, I think; not sure he even had any posts), so I tacked some numbers on the end. It seems like most people have moved away from usernames with numbers.
    5. I joined for ROM hacking. (Well, to download Shiny Gold.)

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
  • 1. i try to produce music but i'm not very good

2. i try to be good at football but i'm not very good

3. i love food more than most of my friends think

4. i fucking love anime (even though i watch it nowhere near as much as i would like to)

5. my life dream is to be a world class footballer's agent. sometimes people hate me for that because agents are 'ruining the game' etc etc, but that's my ambition and i'm doing what i can to live up to it. i'd need to pop over to europe for the real business, but i have time to figure that out. i'd also love to be a driving force in exporting australian players in order for them to gain more experience and therefore improve the national side.

big dreams ik. unrealistic maybe, but i'll do what i can.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • 5 random facts about me:

1. Besides Pokemon, I love Monster Hunter. Nargacuga is probably my favourite non-elder dragon out of all. My favourite elder dragon is Chameleos.

2. I find the kitchen to be rather fascinating. You can learn quite a lot of interesting stuff there!

3. I find it more comfortable speaking to a large crowd than to just one or two.

4. I think dogs are one of the best animals God has ever brought to this Earth. With that said, I'm an animal lover.

5. My relatives are scattered all around the world. I have aunts and uncles in Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and even the Netherlands.

_Dud_

I can't C#
    Years
  • Five facts I came up with from the top of my head:

1. I've never been able to smell anything for my entire life... It's weird

2. I love to code ^_^

3. Besides Pokemon, I play Fallout 4, LoL and I've been trying to get into Blade & Soul

4. My handwriting looks like a sewer export on paper

5. I'm addicted to PC even though I joined last week.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    1. I'm a great fan of such music bands as IAMX, Zeromancer, Seigmen and Ljungblut.
    2. I like travelling :)
    3. I'm a smoker from the last year and can't say goodbye to this bad habbit :(
    4. I'm trying to learn how to play the guitar on my own :)
    5. I like interesting, extreme hairstyles like in this cool article ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    1.I blush alot
    2.I care for stray animals
    3.I'm really Timid
    4.I have a cute voice I guess (everyone who I've spoken to thinks this for some reason)
    5.I do a bunch of housework like cleaning and I actually enjoy it

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    This is well beyond the one month thread revival limit, sorry. If you wish to start a new thread, that's fine by me. But I'm gonna lock this one, darling!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back