• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] 5IV Shiny Gible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Hi everyone! I just wanted to give my 5IV Shiny GIble away since I just hatched a better one earlier(Yes, this means the Gible i'll be giving isn't perfect)

The Gible i'll be giving has an IV spread of 2/31/31/31/31/31. It's Jolly and sadly, Sand Veil.
    I scrapped it and decided to masuda for another one(even if I'm at like 700-800 eggs mark and it felt kinda stressful to breed and hatch) in hopes for a HA one with a better spread. I can't use it in Competitive soo I'll just give it away to people who maybe isn't into Competitive battling/wants a shiny/just wants to rekt teams with a PINK LANDSHARK!

I'm not a very creative person so I'll go with the very average way of giving away a mon, a Lotto.

Here's what you have to do and how it will work.
    Spoiler:

Here's more info on the Gible
    Spoiler:

In 24 hours or so, I'll dice a random number and if that number is yours, then you WIN!
    Good luck to everyone!

EDIT: I might announce the winner earlier because I don't think I'll have access to the net if I wait till 24.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    Yeah! Thanks for the giveaway!

3DS ign: BoBo
    In game ign: Angie
    FC: 1177-9014-0146

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    I'll dice the winner now since it has been hours since someone dropped an entry. Will edit after I dice. Good luck everyone! Dicing 9 peeps.

EDIT: I diced #2 which means First12 is the WINNER!
    (so close destinedjagold and BakingBluePotatoe xD)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back