• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Generation Coming Soon! {Spoilers}

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    So far I want the Ivy Snake pokemon, hes grass, also. The girl andand boy are so good looking. There like so much older, and more detailed. :D

Look at the Picture I have uploaded.

Those are probably better suited to the Gen 5 Speculation thread, because they aren't really anime exclusive. Just saying.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I saw the images too.
    I like the girl art, she's a bit boyish finally.
    I'm kind of sick of the girly main characters.
    Now they'll either actually be older in the show.
    Or have them be 10 in the show.
    I like the idea of two characters being older.
    That'd either mean Ash will get older, or will be the youngest of the group.
    I think it'd be funny if Ash was the youngest of the group for onceXD
    Than we could have romance between the two older characters and he'd be like what the heck is going onXD

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I saw the images too.
    I like the girl art, she's a bit boyish finally.
    I'm kind of sick of the girly main characters.
    Now they'll either actually be older in the show.
    Or have them be 10 in the show.
    I like the idea of two characters being older.
    That'd either mean Ash will get older, or will be the youngest of the group.
    I think it'd be funny if Ash was the youngest of the group for onceXD
    Than we could have romance between the two older characters and he'd be like what the heck is going onXD
    I was thinking about this, with the girl being older, there won;t be any BW shipping between her and Ash. Well if Brock meets her, he can hit on her as she's older. I would like both characters in the Anime for shipping and coolness xD

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    It doesn't say she is older. My guess she is 16 or 17. It says the girl and boy for 5th gen are older then the rest of the other characters from the games.

I think he meant that she is older the the other girls Brock and Ash have traveled with.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I was thinking about this, with the girl being older, there won;t be any BW shipping between her and Ash. Well if Brock meets her, he can hit on her as she's older. I would like both characters in the Anime for shipping and coolness xD

Well that won't stop the Pokemon fandom from shipping Ash with her.
    But yah on the show, they can't give little hints between them like they did between Ash and Dawn or Ash and May. Maybe if Brock is in this saga can finally have romance with a main character. Though I think he won't be in it this time, allowing the fifth Generation boy for the first time be in it.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    For those of you who don't know, the gen 5 heroes are supposed to be older now so I think they might get rid of brock as the older character and put in the gen 5 boy or girl!

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
    I think that either the new charater(s) will be older with Ash the same, or the anime will fast forward a few years to when everyone is a little older.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Aww... I'm gonna be sad if Dawn leaves... :( Hope she visits Isshu in the next arc!

I hope the new player characters join Ash and Pikachu on the journey (plus Brock)! Maybe the anime could take a slightly more mature turn for once now that the player characters are older?

MrAPT1

That one guy who does stuff
    Years

Paul's Torterra using Earthquake, that would be nice to see considering the last episode they tried to place Earthquake in was banned for reasons that might traumatize children because of recent events back then. What I meant though, both of them will give it their all and have an equal chance at topping off one another. Although, I really think the writers are just going to make it in a way where Ash makes his point across after he defeats Paul, or after he at least tries to beat Paul. This being one of Infernape's biggest battles against Paul since last.
    I just wanna throw my 2 cents in here. Well, It's quite obvious that Infernape will be Ash's last pokemon, I think that Torterra isn't the last one Paul will have lined up. I strongly think that Paul's last pokemon will be either Electabuzz, or Electivire, but I have my bets on the latter. Just think, ever since early in the series, we see that Chimchar and Elekid have had some sort of rivalry going on. You also see that Chimchar is always fighting the most with elekid. After Chimchar is in Ash's possession, we see more of this rivalry, for instance, Chimchar evolving into Monferno, and seeing the way Electabuzz looked at it right before they decided to use their attacks. Also the rivalry is hinted at again when we see Monferno evolve into Infernape, and saving Electabuzz. Now, I'm fairly sure that they wouldn't show so much between these 2 pokemon if they didn't have something planned for them. So, IMO, I'm pretty sure that Electabuzz is going to evolve and their last 2 pokemon will be Infernape and Electivire. With the way the series has hinted at this, it'd be a nice way to rap it up that actually goes with what they've been doing in the DP series.

Back