• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th generation confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Oh no I saw the news on Serebii a few minutes ago...I couldn't believe my eyes...why would they even want to keep the pokemon covered by a question mark...I just do not see the point? though I did read something about a new mystery dungeon game that might be coming out...what's that about? is this why it's a pichu and NOT a 5th gen pokemon...I cannot believe this...GOSH!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Agreed fable. It makes me sad but happy now that i have no worries about this. Any i say its either split evo or the end of pokemon.

Zennyo Ryūō

In love with CoD - WaW. XD
    Years
    I just read that on another forum and rushed back here to tell you all... but you already revealed the horrible news... gah. I don't know if I want to cry or let out a huge breath of relief. There is no fifth gen.

Since when does that mean that there won't be a fifth generation?

It says that the Pichu has a key role in the film. Munchlax hardly had a starring role in Destiny Deoxys, but was still in it, nevertheless. There still could be a fifth generation pokémon included.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yeah, there could be a 5th gen pokemon, but I have one little question...HOW IS A LITTLE CUTE PICHU GOING TO STOP THE BATTLE BETWEEN THREE DEITIES AND A GOD??? Plz....explain this to me...lol
    and honestly, this isn't the end of pokemon, they might be waiting to reveal 5th gen pokemon after the Sinnoh GF and Pokemon league, ya think? I mean isn't that what they did when ash and Co. was traveling through the Hoenn region, they didn;t say anything about 4th gen until they arrived to the BF??? I think so....

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Actually may had munchlax by mossdeep. Anyway i hope split evo is involved

Yeah I thought so...but why why pichu!!! and how do u think it will save the day at the end? and just maybe they have a little 5th gen secret they do not want to tell us yet...who knows!!! maybe it just might evolve into a 5th gen pikachu split that we might not know about justbecause of the way its ear is...do u think so???

Hey for all of u who have ACTUALLY seen how the pichu looks...and u look at the video with the question mark...the weird ear on pichu and the fluffy corner design coming out of the question mark...they do not look too similar if u look close enough and follow the details of the drawing...tell me what u think of this plz...
    besides serebii even said themselves this pichu might NOT be what was behind the question mark...so it is kinda unconfimred...u know?

Last edited:

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Yeah, there could be a 5th gen pokemon, but I have one little question...HOW IS A LITTLE CUTE PICHU GOING TO STOP THE BATTLE BETWEEN THREE DEITIES AND A GOD??? Plz....explain this to me...
    Actually, I always thought that it just helps Ash&others out in some way. When I heard people think "It must be a strong pokemon since it can save the world", I became confused since I thought it was just helping. I don't know if I understood it wrong, but I saw the pokemon more like the Munchlax in the Deoxys-movie, but with a little bigger role. I mean, Muchlax helped a little too, mostly by evolving into Snorlax. :P

But this is indeed a disappointment. I really hoped that they would start revealing things about a 5th gen... But as you already said, it's not still confirmed that the Pichu wouldn't evolve into something new during the movie. ;D

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    But as you already said, it's not still confirmed that the Pichu wouldn't evolve into something new during the movie. ;D

What? Pichu is Evolving!

Pichu evolved into Arceus! And you thought Arbok evolving into Seviper was bad!

...Nah, it's just a random Pichu, I bet. Maybe the third Pichu Brother, if we're lucky.

Years
    Do you guys really think there won't be a 5th gen based off of something as meaningless as this? =P

Maybe that leads to a G/S remake.
    I actually thought that would come first anyways, if it does happen. The 3rd gen had R/B remakes after RSE, so it's only fitting that 4th gen would have a G/S remake after DPP.

Decypher

Craig Marshall
    Years
    Its a pichu. On serebii.net theres aa picture of pikachu beside a pichu with the wierd ears like in that video clip. Its not confirmed that its pichu though, but if you ask me, its definitely the pichu.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Baaaw ;-; That sucks, here I was getting all excited over it too. But either way, since this thread was just to talk about the new 5th generation, it's kind of useless now D:

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back