• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 5th Generation Roller Coaster Gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    From the footage at Filb.de from Pokemon Sunday that aired today in Japan. There was a roller coaster type puzzle/gimmick for a gym near the end of the teaser trailer they played.

What are your opinions on this gimmick? Do you hope more gyms in the 5th generation have strange and unique gimmicks and puzzles like this?

I personally think it is fun and interesting. I am excited to see what kind of puzzle involves this new roller coaster ride gimmick. I also am excited to see what type gym that is.

5th Generation Roller Coaster Gym?

Last edited:

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    In MY opinion I think the Gyms should just be nice and simple. I think they're making it more complicated and cluttered than it should be. There should be a challenge you have to complete before you get into the Gym like say... Helping the Gym Leader save the town from Team ____. THEN you get to fight the Gym Leader. (an the Gym is just a nice and simple Gym like in the Anime) Although I'm not saying that you have to do THAT challenge everytime.
    For ME they're taking a step in the wrong direction.
    Remember, this is only MY opinion.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    In MY opinion I think the Gyms should just be nice and simple. I think they're making it more complicated and cluttered than it should be. There should be a challenge you have to complete before you get into the Gym like say... Helping the Gym Leader save the town from Team ____. THEN you get to fight the Gym Leader. (an the Gym is just a nice and simple Gym like in the Anime) Although I'm not saying that you have to do THAT challenge everytime.
    For ME they're taking a step in the wrong direction.
    Remember, this is only MY opinion.

They have done those type of events before. Whitney in the remakes, Morty in Crystal, Sunnyshore City etc.,

farage5

The Dead ROM Hacker
    Years
    My opinion: They should do wat Numbers said, but I think to make it more challenging, they would be in field that would benefit the Gym Leader's Type, like in the anime sometimes.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    A..... ROLLERCOASTER!!!!!

in the episode of pokesunday (in a thread above/below) theres a rollercoaster, and face it who doesnt love rollercoasters!?

so whats your thoughts? could there be an entire amusement park?
    what rides would you also like to see? do you think we will get prizes?
    ooo so many questions :D maybe its in the wi-fi club O_O

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    omg! what if the gyms at the themepark, that would be sooooo sick.
    I called it Electric Gym!

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    If that is a gym, then whosever gym is it will be declared one of my favorite Gym Leaders. I mean, come one, a Gym Leader that has a rollercoaster in their gym must be awesome.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    It is. Didn't ya see that girl near the edge of the roller coaster? :laugh:

I bet it's a puzzle where you have to control the roller coaster.
    sorry i was too busy doin this *uses my head to follow the rollercoaster*
    uggg now im dizzy lol :laugh:

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
    sorry i was too busy doin this *uses my head to follow the rollercoaster*
    uggg now im dizzy lol :laugh:
    OMG ROLLER COASTER IS GONNA CAUSE MOTION SICKNESS SAY WHUUUUUUUUT

Sorry, lol. Whoever owns that Gym with the roller coaster is a cool guy. All he needs is to be smexy before I take down Judai Yuki from my Top 10 Characters of All-Time :rambo:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    OMG ROLLER COASTER IS GONNA CAUSE MOTION SICKNESS SAY WHUUUUUUUUT

Sorry, lol. Whoever owns that Gym with the roller coaster is a cool guy. All he needs is to be smexy before I take down Judai Yuki from my Top 10 Characters of All-Time :rambo:

indeed lol

i hope the gym is a part of the amusement park, then maybe you get a prize for gettin threw it :D
    *hopes for a cyndaquil or dunsparce egg early on in the game*

pichuspark

Years
    indeed lol

i hope the gym is a part of the amusement park, then maybe you get a prize for gettin threw it :D
    *hopes for a cyndaquil or dunsparce egg early on in the game*
    Or a badge.

And y'know you can just take advantage of the transfer machine for the Cyndaquil and Dunsprace.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Or a badge.

And y'know you can just take advantage of the transfer machine for the Cyndaquil and Dunsprace.

but i want one with my new trainer ID :P
    i prefer to raise my pokemon without the extra exp. boost :P

of course you get the badge for beatin the leader, but at an amusement park you get prizes for games, a beginner pokemon egg of your choice would be an AWESOME prize :D

pichuspark

Years
    but i want one with my new trainer ID :P
    i prefer to raise my pokemon without the extra exp. boost :P

of course you get the badge for beatin the leader, but at an amusement park you get prizes for games, a beginner pokemon egg of your choice would be an AWESOME prize :D
    Awww, transfering is trading? I can't keep my awesome Origin Giratina!? Pichu sad!

Doubt Game Freak will allow that. Although it would be awesome!

From now on, let this Gym be hearby known as the AWESOME ROLLERCOASTER AMUSMENT PARK GYM! And the Gym Leader shall be known as THE AWESOME GUY WITH THE ROLLERCOASTER AMUSMENT PARK GYM!!!

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    Awww, transfering is trading? I can't keep my awesome Origin Giratina!? Pichu sad!

Doubt Game Freak will allow that. Although it would be awesome!

From now on, let this Gym be hearby known as the AWESOME ROLLERCOASTER AMUSMENT PARK GYM! And the Gym Leader shall be known as THE AWESOME GUY WITH THE ROLLERCOASTER AMUSMENT PARK GYM!!!

It looks like the gym leader to that awesome gym is a female

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back