• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 5th Generation Roller Coaster Gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Awww, transfering is trading? I can't keep my awesome Origin Giratina!? Pichu sad!

Doubt Game Freak will allow that. Although it would be awesome!

From now on, let this Gym be hearby known as the AWESOME ROLLERCOASTER AMUSMENT PARK GYM! And the Gym Leader shall be known as THE AWESOME GUY WITH THE ROLLERCOASTER AMUSMENT PARK GYM!!!
    im sure gen5 will allow to keep it mate ^_^

in heartgold/soulsilver you get 3 beginners, not entirely out of the question is it :P

indeed :D

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    A gym with a rollercoaster doesn't sound half bad :D. If it is a gym, which type is this person using I wonder?

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
  • im sure gen5 will allow to keep it mate ^_^

in heartgold/soulsilver you get 3 beginners, not entirely out of the question is it :P

indeed :D
    Yay! Now I can pwn little kids in the VGC with it! *dances in happiness*

So post-game, they might have the Johto starters availabe much like in HG/SS where after you beat Red, you can get the Kanto starters and the Hoenn starters.

It better not be a female, though! It better be a smexy, smexy male! SO I CAN TORTURE FANGIRLS :cheeky:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    maybe it could be fire, since fire is light, and theme/amusement parks are covered in light ;)

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I for one wouldn't mind a fire type gym again :D. I'm waiting to see how this rollercoaster ties into the gyms puzzles.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    I agree with numbers, i want gyms that are clean, fuss free. I like gyms like misty's, brock those are not bad, i never mind getting exp from the trainers but i don't always liike the puzzle gyms. Plus puzzle gyms are more time consuming, i would rather take the time from gyms, and add time to the overall plot of the game.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    it's either Psychic or Dark (most likely dark because... well.... look at the wheel thing behind the trainer in the yellow)... but then again.... purple..... well it's one of those two

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    it's either Psychic or Dark (most likely dark because... well.... look at the wheel thing behind the trainer in the yellow)... but then again.... purple..... well it's one of those two
    there are both yellow,purple,and black flames :P

Digital Wings

Alert to sounds.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    Quite possibly the coolest gym ever. My original thought was steel, too. That's what I think of when I think of the gears Pokemon.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I bet that this building is the roller coaster gym! It looks a lot like an arcade! It also looks A LOT like a Pokemon Gym. I bet its something neutral. If not maybe you have to come back to it later.

5th Generation Roller Coaster Gym?

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • ooh, i hope theres lots of puzzles!! i love puzzles... i hate boring "just follow the path and youll get to the leader" gyms. like Jasmine's gym. BOR-RING!!!!! Falkner's is cool in the remakes tho. just because the platform is fun to ride up and down. *easily amused* but its no fun if the gyms dont have some sort of puzzle. trainers are lovely, too. trainers AND puzzles is the best. but i hate it if its just a path with a couple trainers. its like, "come on, seriously? too easy."

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Wow where did you get that image from it looks cool :)!
    Edit: never mind it's from Pokemon sunday :P , it's looks very cool still :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back