• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Generation

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Honestly all the infromation u gave is anthing that anyone can say and has said so Im still left hanging :(

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    Well i know one thing the 5th gen will be like hoenn and hoenn is like the best region of all times and my first and most fav one.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Because its stuff that many of us have predicted years ago? All Im saying is, he could be lying and he could be telling the truth. With the info he gave its hard to tell.

shining-Celebi

♥Ashley♥
    Years
  • You people are so gullible.

All this "secret" stuff is so predictable.

1) Battle Frontier in Johto: the cloud on the map anyone? He wasn't the first to say there was going to be a battle frontier.
    2) 5th gen- this is pretty much a given
    3)Frontier brains- same reason as #1

Had you posted something not as obvious or something at least DIFFERENT than what has been speculated for YEARS, THEN I might believe you.

And to those saying "But they all came true!1111shift" ummm, maybe because they were somewhat plausible, especially considering it ran on Platinum's engine?

It's like me saying "I got word from the boss, Satoshi, the next games are going to feature a legendary!". Just because I will be right does not mean I got secret info and am not lying. -_-

Moreover, Satoshi isn't even as involved with pokemon making and such anymore, that is left to Masuda, IIRCC.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • So it was speculated years ago before Platinum that the frontiers would be exactly the same and it would involve going back to Johto? I'm sorry but in this case the person is completely believe on all accounts and I will not try to find ways to disprove him/her when its this accurate.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Mitchman, it was suspected that if the 3rd Installmen (Platinum) intoduced a Battle Frontier then it would take place in Johto and ofcourse the brains would be the same. Just like Kanto/Hoenn. That was speculated on before we even heard about Platinum.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • True but it wasn't speculated if Johto would actually literally have the same frontier brains in the remakes which they do. So whatever take it how you want but I call it true the same way I kinda believed the Arceus and Special Pikachu deal he posted a year or so ago.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • Besides the Grass/Fire/Water starters, I already predicted gen 5:

-The hero will wear red clothes and a goofy hat

-The professor will be named after a tree

-there will be an evil team called Team (Insert witty phrase here)

-a bird pokemon at the beginning

-an annoying rodent pokemon that appears just about everywhere

-an electric rodent that imitates the original Pikachu in appearence

-Evolutions and pre-evolutions of existing pokemon

-a random npc with a distinct sprite who somehow ends up as the champion in the end

-A region with a weird, japanese sounding name

-Routes numbered 301, 302 etc.

-games named after minerals/metals/gemstones, followed by the word "version"

-a remake of Ruby and Saphire (since gen 3 remade RBY into FRLG, and gen 4 remade GSC into HGSS, they would have to remake RSE next, then DPPt, and the cycle continues)

-And the anime, well, you can guess that ash will continue his seemingly endless journey, Brock will still be with him, and a new girl will replace Misty/May/Dawn and attempts to be a coordinator

-And then there's Pokemon Special........

moa

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2009
    Besides the Grass/Fire/Water starters, I already predicted gen 5:

-The hero will wear red clothes and a goofy hat

-The professor will be named after a tree

-there will be an evil team called Team (Insert witty phrase here)

-a bird pokemon at the beginning

-an annoying rodent pokemon that appears just about everywhere

-an electric rodent that imitates the original Pikachu in appearence

-Evolutions and pre-evolutions of existing pokemon

-a random npc with a distinct sprite who somehow ends up as the champion in the end

-A region with a weird, japanese sounding name

-Routes numbered 301, 302 etc.

-games named after minerals/metals/gemstones, followed by the word "version"

-a remake of Ruby and Saphire (since gen 3 remade RBY into FRLG, and gen 4 remade GSC into HGSS, they would have to remake RSE next, then DPPt, and the cycle continues)

-And the anime, well, you can guess that ash will continue his seemingly endless journey, Brock will still be with him, and a new girl will replace Misty/May/Dawn and attempts to be a coordinator

-And then there's Pokemon Special........

it is the perfect formula, working for 14 years

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • There will no doubt be a 5th generation and i have a feeling sooner or later a 5th generation pokemon will make an appearance just like Chatot Elekid Munchlax and Electivire and Blaziken i just think it will be a massive waiting game

Back