• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6/13 - COTD - Leafeon and Leafeon Lv. X (DP: Majestic Dawn)

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
  • 6/13 - COTD - Leafeon and Leafeon Lv. X (DP: Majestic Dawn)

Rate & Review.

Thanks to Water Pokemon Master from www.pokebeach.com for the scans.

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    I got PWNT by a Leafeon deck at Battle Roads. I think it's an awesome attacker and energy accelerator.
    I give it a 4.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/5

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    My friend had both of the magestic dawn leafeons in his deck, he doesn't have the lvl X but since I ruin a water deck he has come back from me having only 1 prize left with him having to winning the match

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    My friend had both of the magestic dawn leafeons in his deck, he doesn't have the lvl X but since I ruin a water deck he has come back from me having only 1 prize left with him having to winning the match

Gee, that's great. How about actually rating the cards?

Leafeon LV.42, first, is definitely superior. 90HP is good, Bind Down ensures you can get at least 90 damage in with both attacks, and Leaf Guard can save Leafeon's skin at precious times. All that for {G}{C}{C} is also great. Weakness can't be helped, Resistance is nice, and whilst the Retreat Cost is iffy, it's the same for the LV.X anyway.

Leafeon LV.40 isn't so good, and it's fairly obvious as to why this one was chosen for the Leafeon theme deck - it's generic. Attacks aren't too bad, admittedly, and the retreat cost is better, but if you run the LV.X (which you should, if you run Leafeon), you're just gonna end up with a CC retreat cost anyway.

Leafeon LV.X...wow. First of all, great that it doesn't have a x2 weakness, even though it can still easily be OHKO'd. The thing is, the Poké-Power and attack are what makes this card special. It is, undoubtedly, a very scary card. Put it together with Umbreon (zero retreat and no weakness for all -eons) and Togekiss (Poké-Power, yes please) and you've got something that even the toughest of Fire-type decks, or any type for that matter, is gonna have a feat taking down.

Leafeon LV.42: 8/10
    Leafeon LV.40: 6/10
    Leafeon LV.X: 9.5/10

Amp

This is crazy.
    Years
  • I Like the first Leafeon Better. It's first attack is a great trap for an easy prize if you can get it out onto an unevolved basic. The second attack ain't bad either. The second Leafeon is just meh.

lv. 42- 4/5
    lv. 40- 3/5

Now, for Lv. X. This thing HURTS. If you can just let it sit on the bench while you stall and rack u p energy, this card could come out swinging with extraordinary amounts of damage. The retreat cost is a little high, but I don't even care.

Leafeon Lv. X- 5/5

Back