• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6 Man Tournament

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Um..folks, you do realize that Callofgames gets a free-round because LUCKYCHARMS said they aren't going to play because they didn't realize you can round your levels to 50 or 100...

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2007
    Um..folks, you do realize that Callofgames gets a free-round because LUCKYCHARMS said they aren't going to play because they didn't realize you can round your levels to 50 or 100...

Thats true so whats gonna happen?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    You'll probably either get into round 2 easy, or however this works you'll get the win.

It would be a lot easier if these new tournament creators we're on the ball with this. Tourneys aren't topics you can just whip up, as you can see how we have like...10 tourneys going on at once, its too much.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2007
    You'll probably either get into round 2 easy, or however this works you'll get the win.

It would be a lot easier if these new tournament creators we're on the ball with this. Tourneys aren't topics you can just whip up, as you can see how we have like...10 tourneys going on at once, its too much.

Yeah thats true theyre way too much tournaments now and some of they look like they have been abandoned.

EDIT_ You know it would be cool if they make a subforum for tournaments only , and leave this one too gyms, battles and clans

Years

Seriously there are WAY too many tournaments going on and we have enough clans now. I can stay on the ball with mine and the other ones I'm in but after I started mine 10 others started another tournament.

Ethan150

The Graceful Assasin
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Please battle your chosen matchup battles

Rock Lee your battling Shadow Dragon154
    DEADLINE:

5th September

Last edited:
    Back