• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6 months of absence...

Anser

Midnight at 11
    Years
    now i need to get to know ppl here, again... i think the pokemon ranger will be cool when it comes out

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Uh. But it's not. >_<
    It belongs in New Users/Welcome.

Eh. Welcome back.

Anser

Midnight at 11
    Years
    umm......... what??? i really dont know how to do anything here, i havent been on for 6 months like it says

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Looks like you weren't very active when you were here before. Anywho...read the Rules if you're not sure what you're doing. o.O And welcome back. XD

Years
    It's still not hard to look around for the right spot. ._.;; *run*

Anyway, welcome back~ ^^ I hope you have fun. And stay out of trouble! >=O

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hiya Anser. :3 I guess being gone for six months can lead to you forgetting a few things. XD; If you ever have a question on where a thread belongs, you're more than welcome to ask me about it and I can help point you in the right direction. ^^

Good to see you came back to PC, enjoy your stay. =3

~Kelsey

feraligatr1.0

Cyber Feraligatr
    Years
    hello, welcome. I am using pokeranger layout, don't think it is done, everyone claims it isn't out, but the banner at the top has a couple of trainers, a charazard, and the name/motto and stuff, oarnge and blue green theme to match charazard and his eye eye color. Welcome, use pokeranger.

Back