• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6 Things I Hate About PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • Anyways, whatever. If the staff is unwilling to take suggestions, please close this (And you might as well hit up all the other suggestions / feedback threads while you're at it).

In fact, I'm sure it's not the fact that 'the staff is unwilling to take suggestions' because, as you see, she did mention that just because your idea isn't taken into consideration doesn't mean that we aren't taking suggestions/ideas from members. Doesn't this pretty much tell you that at least the staff gives an effort to keep an open ear for member's thoughts on the community? Not everyone's ideas will be managed accordingly, because there are more than 300,000 members, as Abnegation pointed out earlier. How can you expect every single suggestion to be used and applied thoroughly, at least not quickly?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Did you read the message he posted, I mean and paid attention to it? Isn't it obviously just brushing off all my suggestions? Just seems to me like he had already decided he was going to be smart in his reply well before he even finished reading the first post. But eh, whatever. Guess all my suggestions suck. Time to go shoot myself in the head (J/k, obviously). Have fun.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Nice to see the loud ones are all still hypocrites after all of these years. You posted suggestions, and a number of us have replied with our thoughts and feelings. I'm sorry that for the most part nobody seems to agree with you, but then you go ahead and dismiss their opinions like yours is the only valid one. Though, when someone else does it to you, it's grounds for a little hissy fit? Let's step back and have a look at who has an ego, shall we?

We're completely open to taking suggestions. We always have been, and we always will be. Just because, once again, we don't like your particular suggestions, doesn't mean we aren't open to them. Though, you do want this closed, so I'll do just that. If you can find 6 things you hate about a forum, you probably shouldn't spend your time there anyways.

Oh, and I promise you, just because you think you're right, doesn't mean you are.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back