• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6 years of the New PokéCo…wait, what?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Happy birthday! Holy smokes, I was 12 when (new) PC was born. XD; *still regrets not finding PC sooner*

Cheers to many years!

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    PC has only been around for almost 7 years and we already have like 5,190,000 posts wow we post alot.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...summer is over, that means I've technically been a PC member in some capacity for over seven years whether I remember the exact date or not. Not sure how I feel about that, hahaha. (But take that you people arguing about join date superiority on page 1!)

I can still remember the night we switched to the new database. Staff weren't transferred over so for the first hour or so, we had no mods or s-mods. And then no one remembered to bold the moderators so they were virtually undistinguishable from the members for months later. But at least since Abby was an admin for a short while after the move, I was able to get the s-mod colour changed to #ff9900 which I still consider one of my greatest PC accomplishments ever. ♥

But yeah, happy database anniversary, people. :P It's so nice to not have to close threads whenever they get to page 10 so that we don't have to worry about large threads disappearing at random.

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
    Years
    I'm the same lol but I felt welcome so easily exept for someone who said "watch out for spey he bites and spams" ahh the good not too old days some one should sticky a thread talking about what happened in the beginning of everyones adventure =)
    I was looking at glaceon_'s profile and well ain't it amazing how even mods made welcome threads and were like us its a bit odd

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Wow, 6 years. PC has been a here for a looong time (at least on this server). And to think, I've been here for 3 out of 6 of those years.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Wow, we're old. To celebrate, we should all have some cherry ice cream. My treat! :D

Back