• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2014
    Hey everyone my friend code is 2595-0963-0317. Not sure what my friend Safari is but add me and let me know

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2014
    Looking for friend safari with Sableye. Please help me out. FC: 2208-6013-1933

I have a sableye to trade, could you help me evolve haunter and scyther. Ill add you.

Im looking for a shinx, anyone could help me out? I am playing pokemon Y, my friend code is 1091-9165-3652

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Excuse me, I don't know if this is the right place or not, but would it be possible to have my FC removed from the list for now? Because at the moment I don't feel too comfortable giving my FC to people i'm not too familiar with. (Not helped by my not wanting to give a crappy Safari to them, too.)

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2014
    Hey everyone. I'm new. My friend code is 2595 0963 0317. I'll add you right back. Not sure what my friend safari is. Hoping it's something good though lol

I've added you friend not sure what my friend safari is though. But do lemme know. Defo interested in mankey though

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Excuse me, I don't know if this is the right place or not, but would it be possible to have my FC removed from the list for now? Because at the moment I don't feel too comfortable giving my FC to people i'm not too familiar with. (Not helped by my not wanting to give a crappy Safari to them, too.)
    Sure, I'll take you off the list.

Years
  • FC: 0044-4249-9562

I forget what my Friend Safari is at the moment. Haven't played Y in several months, now. If you add me and PM me what the Pokemon are, I will edit this post.

I don't know if this is also for battling, but I'm casual and only play with Pokemon I like rather than competitive ones. I have three different teams in Y. I'd be glad to battle with anyone. :)

Years
  • getting back into things again i guess and i got a new 3ds so i dont have friends anymore or whatever. my friend code is 4141-4629-5297. im not looking for anything in particular. but pm me if you add me. also i have no clue what safari i have.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2014
    FC: 0044-4249-9562

I forget what my Friend Safari is at the moment. Haven't played Y in several months, now. If you add me and PM me what the Pokemon are, I will edit this post.

I don't know if this is also for battling, but I'm casual and only play with Pokemon I like rather than competitive ones. I have three different teams in Y. I'd be glad to battle with anyone. :)

I've added you. My friend code is 2595 0963 0317

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2014
    0318 9366 4627

I need more friends for the Friend Safari, preferably someone with ditto in their safari so I can breed. I'll add you back, thanks.

TheRagingKing

Occultist Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Hey folks, FC's 3024 - 7580 - 7861.

Dunno what mine is, but I'm lookin' for Dark/Pawniard, Electric/Galvantula, Ghost/Spiritomb or Dusclops and Steel/Skarmory or Metang.

And tell me what mine is plzkthanx! ^.^

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2016
    4141 - 4638 - 7879

just got my 2DS yesterday i have Alpha Sapphire and Pokemon Y...would be great to have more friends :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    Here's my 2DS Friend Code: 5429-9543-4524
    Steel type (Klang, Ferroseed, Klefki)

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2014
    Hey. I don't know what my safari is but if u wanna add me my FC is 5429-9145-1312. Really need that greninja. the :)

I'm Looking for a Riolu, Charmeleon, Helioptile, Dedenne, Noibat, Sandshrew, Trapinch/Marowak, Druddigon/Dragonair/Sliggoo/Gabite, Sandile/Liepard, and Eevee Friend Safaris.

Please PM me if you have them or want to add me!

My code is 1478-3379-4803 and I have Panpour, Quagsire, and Frogadier in it!

Thankies!

Hey my FC is 5429-9145-1312. Sorry don't know what my safari is but would appreciate the greninja :). Thx.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2015
    Hey. I don't know what my safari is but if u wanna add me my FC is 5429-9145-1312. Really need that greninja. the :)

Hey my FC is 5429-9145-1312. Sorry don't know what my safari is but would appreciate the greninja :). Thx.

Okay, I've added you and do you think that you could go online so that we can be added properly?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2015
    Let's see... my FC is 2809 8470 5832. I remember having Ground types in my Safari Zone, Phanpy, Camerupt and Diggersby. But since the last time I played it's been a long time. Besides, now I'm with AS, so if you want one of these, tell me and I'll try to connect at the same time

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back