• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi!

I was super slow with getting a 2DS and just now bought and beat X and Y! Just looking to add some people for friend safari.

Friend code: 2552 - 4866 - 4396

I'm not sure what Pokemon I have yet.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2019
    Its been a long time since I got onto a pokemon game (Pokemon Yellow on a GBC)on a proper handheld console(New 3ds XL). So please pardon me if I'm doing anything wrongly.

I have not any friends yet but I bought the whole - ORAS, X&Y games to play. Yet to know whats in my Safari but do add me up if you guys don't mind :)

Friend Code: 2380 - 6841 - 8039

Thank you guys

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2016
    Hiya looking for people to add dont know what my safari is though, my friend code is 0276-1555-2620. Will add u other guys aswell

Years
  • hi. does somebody have fighting type safari with pancham in it? i need scrappy pancham for my breeding, so, mind to add my FC? i have a ground type safari with marowak, phanpy, and gastrodon in it. my fc is 0362-0470-8679. i'm waiting positive response for this.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    Hi everyone,

I have only recently started shiny hunting, and I have just discovered the friend safari.

I have no idea what my safari type is, but my friend code is 0189-9313-5736 and my ign is Alex

I will add everyone who adds me, just send me a private message with your user info:)

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2016
    Hey guys I play almost every day my FC is 3067-8839-7127

Not sure what is in my friend Safari but feel free to check it out. Also need help evolving some Pokemon such as feebas and kadabra

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2020
    Hey! Not sure what my safari is yet (if someone can let me know that'd be great! But my code is 4785-8636-2866 IGN Djizzlé

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2020
    I swear I used to know my safari type but can't seem to remember. Anyone feel free to add me and let me know if you can. :)

3024-6310-3933

Your type is ghost. I've found Lampent and Pumpkaboo but can't find your third. Have you beaten the elite four yet?

edit: Neverind I guess you have to be online at the same time to see the third? Yours is Dusclops.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    My friend Code:
    2122-9877-8966
    I don't know my type yet, can someone add me and share me friend code, I am pretty new here.

Years
  • Hei, the name's Avice,
    quite new to the game,
    in dire help in form of friend safaris >:O

FC: 0619-7547-4985

will be spending few days here adding friends ;)
    YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMASU!

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    hey everyone my friend code is 2079-8542-4417 name is hoser i think my safari type is ice but not sure so pm me if you add me i'm looking to add as many people as possible

jagjaguwar

Slowpokérus
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    Hi,

I'm looking to expand my friends list so I can access a larger variety of Pokémon at the Friend Safari.
    I also need someone to find out what my Friend Safari type is and what the Pokémon are so I can update my profile.
    My 3DS FC is 2037-0907-3687 (as shown in my signature).

Pop me a message when you've added me so I can add your FC in return! <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back