• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Cobra

Bug Trainer
Years
  • Hello there ^^

You are free to add me if you like :) I will add you soon and then we can have some great battles :D

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
  • Hi,
    My in-game name is Gwe and my friend code is: 2750-1367-0141

My Friend Safari type is electric, but I'm not sure what pokemon appear in it.

I'm looking for someone with a Dark type friend safari with Sableye.

Thanks a lot!

UruGasm

Microwave-Chan
    Years
  • Hello I'm looking for a Noibat, Petilil and Phanpy safari but please feel free to PM me if you want to add me I'll add everybody. Thank you. :)

3DS FC: 5386-9198-2612 (Dragonair, Fraxure, Druddigon)

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2014
    I'm new here. My FC is 4484-9253-4997, I have ground types: Nincada, Sandshrew and Diggersby. I'll be checking this site nightly so if you do add me please leave your FC so I can add you back. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    does anyone have a bergmite friend safari? my fc is 1118- 0390 - 0695 I have an electric type friend safari.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2014
    here's my fc: 0061-0429-2432
    i don't know what my friend safari is but if you wanna add me i would really love to hear from you what it is! thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2014
    I'm new here. My FC is 4484-9253-4997, I have no clue what is in my Safari so if you add me, can you please tell me what pokemon I have. I'll be checking this site nightly so if you do add me please leave your FC so I can add you back. Thanks!

Added! Mine should be in my signature :) Also, added everyone else on page 18 so far.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • My current in game name is Kendall (I'm liable to start a new game when I get bored) and my friend code is 1607-3215-4471. My safari type is Ghost, and it has Lampent. I forget what the other two were.

bonus points if you also have Bravely Default

Chell

Sassy Pants
    Years
  • I'm new here. My FC is 4484-9253-4997, I have no clue what is in my Safari so if you add me, can you please tell me what pokemon I have. I'll be checking this site nightly so if you do add me please leave your FC so I can add you back. Thanks!

I added you!!! My fc is in my sig i have ice type add me back

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    I discovered that I have Cinccino, Aipom, and Chansey.

My second FC has 2 crappy flying types, but the third is Hawlucha. (Not sure if that is any good.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    I'm new here. My FC is 1822-1227-8913, I dun know what pokemon is in my friend Safari so if you add me, can you please tell me what pokemon I have.
    Ps: if u add me please leave your FC so i can add u.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    Hello guys, my FC is already visible but let me write it down again;
    FC: 2509-2086-5335
    IGN: Scott

My Friend Safari is Phanpy and Nincada, but I have another one which I don't know. I also regularly battle and trade.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    For those of you that wish to update your Safari entry on the spreadsheet, please VM or PM myself or Endless with the info you have so we can update the sheet. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Back after a few months break, and looking for more safari's to add. Please feel free to add me (FC's are in my sig). Please add me then send me a PM for me to add you back in return.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back