• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canen

Sometimes, I like to party.
Years
  • Friend code: 2466-3718-0345

I have no idea what my friend safari Pokemon are.

Mass add tonight!

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Friend code: 2466-3718-0345

I have no idea what my friend safari Pokemon are.

Mass add tonight!

Someone who adds you will need to tell you. Your slot 3 Pokemon will only be able to be caught by someone who has been online at the same time as you.

I've added you, so once you add me back I will be sure to notify you what safari you have if no one else does by then.

Canen

Sometimes, I like to party.
    Years
  • Someone who adds you will need to tell you. Your slot 3 Pokemon will only be able to be caught by someone who has been online at the same time as you.

I've added you, so once you add me back I will be sure to notify you what safari you have if no one else does by then.

Cheers and done. That would be great.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2015
    Finally beat E4 and now need some friends for Safari...my FC is 2380-3034-9285, name is Cass. My Safari is Dark with Sandile, Nuzleaf and Sableye

Let me know if you add me so I can add back!

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2016
    I am looking for three different friend safari with pokemon ditto, frogadier and fletchinder.

isael-21

Just a computer guy
    Years
  • My FC is 0232-8335-7424 and my IGN is Isael.

My Friend Safari type is unknown to me and if someone could possibly add me and PM me the type that would be awesome :)

Feel free to add me, just let me know ×)

Last edited:

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
    Years
  • My friend code is displayed on the trainer card and I need friend codes just so I could experience friend safari since I have No other pokemon playing buddies

~Charizard_43~

You got eggnog in my goat milk
    Years
  • Hey guys, looking to add any and all safaris I can, my FC is 4656-7001-5348 it's Ice type I think. Please PM me yours if you add me so I can add you back :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2017
    Been shiny hunting a lot lately and I want more safaris to look in. Friend code and in-game name are in my signature.
    And if you wish to have your Safari identified just let me know with a profile comment or a message and I'll have a look for you~

Chell

Sassy Pants
    Years
  • Uuuuhm I believe mine has a bergimite in it. as mine is ice type. add me and ill add you back :)

Years
  • Hi everyone!
    This is my first time here on Pokecommunity and also my first time giving away my friend code.
    I add everybody, so please PM me if you are interested (this is also so I can add you as well) :D
    I don't know what my type is in the safari and I would appreciate it if you were to maybe take a look and let me know. :)

My friend code is: 0748-3057-2716 and my name is Emerald.

Thanks in advance :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Hello Everyone, I don't really know anything about my safari but my FC is 0103-9846-6607. Feel free to add me, just PM so I can add you back.

The pokemon in my safari are: Pansear, Charmeleon, and Ninetails.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2016
    Hi guys,I need a protean frogadier a togepi and ditto safari.My fc ic 0946 3568 1344 and name is venomblaze .Add me and PM for me to add you back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back