• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2014
    Hola I am new. hoping to find someone with a Fletchling with Gale Wings in theirs but more codes the merrier.

4141 - 3073 - 1806 this is mine please quote or pm and I will add, i have finished the elite four also,

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2014
    Looking for a Chansey safari. FC is 1332-8181-1781 and my safari is Fire with Magmar, Larvesta, and Braixen.

Birdiee

MissBirdiee
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 26, 2014
    I don't know what my Friend Safari is, please add me.
    FC: 1006 - 0734 - 4692

Added you :) My FC is below.

Hola I am new. hoping to find someone with a Fletchling with Gale Wings in theirs but more codes the merrier.

4141 - 3073 - 1806 this is mine please quote or pm and I will add, i have finished the elite four also,

Hi, I have Fletchling in mine I believee, I've added you and my FC is below alsoo.

Friend Code: 4527 9663 4151
    Name: Chris

Feel free to add me :)

Hey I've added you :) My FC is below.

Marmotte

trying to fill my pokedex
    Years
  • Hello everyone :) !

I'm looking for a Forretress or a Spiritomb safari at the moment.

I'm adding everyone so don't be shy to send me a private message :)

My FC's in my signature.

Thank you :)

absol_master

Call me Tygar!
    Years
  • Hey all! My FC is 0516-8047-7686 and my IGN is Tyggisune!
    I do not know my type/pokemon safari yet - so it would be much appreciated if someone could help x3

And of course like any other I am looking for a good ol' Ditto safari.

(I am best to contact via PM :) )

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2014
    Hey all! My FC is 0516-8047-7686 and my IGN is Tyggisune!
    I do not know my type/pokemon safari yet - so it would be much appreciated if someone could help x3

And of course like any other I am looking for a good ol' Ditto safari.

(I am best to contact via PM :) )

0190-0234-1747 I added you and i'll tell you what your safari is once you added me back I also pm'd you like you asked but i'll reply on here as well just be sure in order to get the third pokemon to show that you have beaten the game and you are online at the same time as me in game :D

absol_master

Call me Tygar!
    Years
  • 0190-0234-1747 I added you and i'll tell you what your safari is once you added me back I also pm'd you like you asked but i'll reply on here as well just be sure in order to get the third pokemon to show that you have beaten the game and you are online at the same time as me in game :D

Yup, I have beaten the game <3 So I should have all three slots! I'll go ahead and add you :D
    (Oh wow, didn't know PC gave notifications for quotes - that pretty much changes everything LOL)

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2014
    Yup, I have beaten the game <3 So I should have all three slots! I'll go ahead and add you :D
    (Oh wow, didn't know PC gave notifications for quotes - that pretty much changes everything LOL)

lol yes it does :D its very helpful ok and im going to check out your safari now :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2014

psychic type gothorita wobbuffet and finally grumpig :D make sure to fill out the form so you can submit your safari on the safari list :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2015
    I could use some help finding out my safari type. If someone wants to add me and check it for me, that would be great :)
    Friend Code: 3411-2397-3186

Years
  • I could use some help finding out my safari type. If someone wants to add me and check it for me, that would be great :)
    Friend Code: 3411-2397-3186

Hey I'll check yours out for you! Can you check mine aswell too please? My FC is 4227-3212-5835. I've added you, add me back :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Hi I am wraith343 i dont know what i have but here is my friend code add me any time i am looking for a

rilou but will accept as many friends as possible.

friend code: 4940-5936-6523

p.s. thank u standby I now know my safari is fighting with mienfoo and throh I seem to need to work and get.the third so I will update when I know.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey wraith! I'm Lee/Standby. I don't have a riolu to trade you however I can check that safari type for you!

FC is 4227-3212-5835. It's also in my sig.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back