• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi recenty I've bought pokemon y and now i'm on shiny's hunt. Right now i'm using fishing method but i will try safari soon. Can someone please check my type and if there is no problem Add me to your friends. I want to catch different types untill the New game will be aviable. My mii's name is pearlie in pokemon maggie . My FC 2423-6448-8761. Thank you :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    Hi. Newbie here. Just bought pokemon x and not yet done with the game. No safari yet but will get there soon. Would love to expand my friend list in pokemon for trading and maybe friendly battle. Hope to have some friends added soon. Thanks

Years
  • Hey! Just started my Pokemon X and now i need some friends for safari :) Someone with Ditto would be super nice ^^ !

My FC: 2208-6741-8761

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Helloo everyone , I'm new to Pokemon X and I'd like to know what my safari is like.
    I'm also looking for a Ditto safari at the moment.
    FC: 2724 - 0788 - 9283

Years
  • just got a new 3ds and a new copy of x. not sure what my safari is but im looking for friends! my friend code is in my signature. just pm me and i'll add you back.

Years
  • Dont know my type/pokémon, looking for friends so please add me and tell me, fc is 4639-9635-3010 thanks!
    Mii name is Martin

Hi recenty I've bought pokemon y and now i'm on shiny's hunt. Right now i'm using fishing method but i will try safari soon. Can someone please check my type and if there is no problem Add me to your friends. I want to catch different types untill the New game will be aviable. My mii's name is pearlie in pokemon maggie . My FC 2423-6448-8761. Thank you :)
    Added you fc is 4639 - 9635 - 3010, could you tell me my type/poke and i tell you yours?
    (Mii name is Martin)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    my FC is 3196-5614-0459 and the IGN is Ryan. PM me your FC and IGN and I will add anyone!

dekup

"Be soulful. Be kind. Be in love " Rumi
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2018
    3DS friend code: 1951 2200 7053

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:Deeko
    till me if you add me

Cryptys

Vulpix/Ponyta Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2017
    Can someone add me for Pokemon X/Y and let me know what type Friend Safari I have and which pokemon are available?

in game name: Cryptys
    Friend code: 5086-1967-2841

Edit: It seems like that friend code sharing form is severely outdated. :( Please send me a message if you add me!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2022
    Hi there! My FC is 1822-3491-9502, In game name is Dmitry, mii display name is dim. Dont know what my safari is, but feel free to add me and let me know! PM me if you add me please. I will add anyone, looking to expand safari.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back