• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2020
    I am looking for someone who has ditto in their friend safari. My friend code is 2294-4687-0797.

My safari is grass. I have Pansage, Skiddo, and I think
    Swadloon.
    My friend code is 2294-4687-0797. Let me know if you want to add me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2016
    Hi,

I have just completed the Pokemon League and now wanting to try and catch everything on the Pokedex.

My FC is 2509-5764-4103

Unfortuantley I do not have any idea what my safari is.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    My friend safari is Fairy with Togepi, Swirlix, and Floette. I need pretty much any safari right now, lol.

FC: 3652-1611-2614 if you add me just send me a VM or PM. I'll be online in-game pretty frequently so we can unlock each other's 3rd slot Pokemon fast.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    My friend safari is Fairy with Togepi, Swirlix, and Floette. I need pretty much any safari right now, lol.

FC: 3652-1611-2614 if you add me just send me a VM or PM. I'll be online in-game pretty frequently so we can unlock each other's 3rd slot Pokemon fast.

Do you know which colour Floette you have?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    I don't actually know what my safari is, so anyone that can tell me is much appreciated. I'm looking for any safaris! Gotta fill my dex.

Friend code: 3325-3790-5972

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2022

I'll add you on both of mine and send a PM your way for sure. I need to rehunt Swirlix, and this was a better way to do it then Radar.

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
    Years
  • My friendcodes are: 2122-9191-0079, which is an Ice Friend Safari with Beartic, Piloswine and Snorunt.

and...

2896-0713-3637, which is a Ground Friend Safari with Wooper, Nincada and a third one that I don't know. PM me if you have added me, so I can add you back. (Don't forget to tell me which on you've added :) )

Last edited:
    Years
  • My friend code is 2766-9605-4352. My brother tells me I gave him steel types (Forretress, Mawile, and Klefki).
    I'll trade friend codes with anyone, but I'm really needing dittos.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2016
    I have a grass safari my fc is 4184-2068-8802 im looking for a friend safari with either swanna or swirlix

pm me if you added me

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello guys I recently got a new 2ds and with it a fresh copy of Y version. I have not beaten the game yet and have no idea what my friend safari has in it. You are welcome to add me but please let me know what's in it as I am highly curious! :D

FC: 1564-6911-6951

Years
  • Just found out I have a dragon type safari, the first 2 are Fraxure and Shelgon, don't know what the 3d one is yet.

I could really use a Ditto safari if anyone would be so kind :D Code is 1693-5413-4023

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back