• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Movie Download !!

ratiasu

Infinity type Pokemon
    Years
    Hi Folks !

As for those who want to see it NOW !
    Have a look at ww2.pokesilver.com

Under the logo is in very small letters "Pokemon 6 partie 1" and so on.
    They is a *.zip a *.z01 and a *.z02 file
    Just download them a open it with winzip. It will automaticly restore the splitted
    archive and extract the movie, its a realplayer movie.

Have fun while watching

ratiasu

Infinity type Pokemon
    Years
    yakksoho said:
    Thanks for the update!

If you have IRC you can get it ripped in better quality on #pokemon_encodes.

Well,

but what about linux user ? IRC on linux is an other world
    and what about users with modem or isdn ?
    i dont guess they want to download 650 MB or more

ratiasu

Infinity type Pokemon
    Years
    yakksoho said:
    I've never found any problem with downloading on irc with linux.

You're right about large file size though, I was just saying that I got one in a very good quality there. :) I'm glad its available in other places though! (If I only had the space I would upload my whole collection :()

hey no problem, i just wanted to say that its quite unrealistic to download such great files. its just my experience, for pokemon 4 (160MB) i needed 8 hours with my old 56k modem and since there are still millions of them.... but well by mentioning quality you?re right.

ok and irc on linux, well better dont talk about maybe im just too stupid for it, but i never got a file with it.

and what do you mean exactly by "uploading your whole collection" ? Music ? episodes ? movies ? i just ask because im a passionated collector of the japanese music and there are still some tracks i cant get my fingers on

@totodile and minun:

well there are actually three files and you need all of them. try to open the file ending with *.zip in winzip and make sure all files are in the same directory

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    He may know it as the Indigo League, or the first season. Isn't that correct? ^_^;

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Okay, I downloaded them, put them all in a folder and unziped them but it said " the format cannot be sopported. " Need help, please!

ratiasu

Infinity type Pokemon
    Years
    Cute_Pikachu said:
    Okay, I downloaded them, put them all in a folder and unziped them but it said " the format cannot be sopported. " Need help, please!

1.) Start WinZip
    2.) Open the file ending with *.zip
    3:) WinZip should show film6.rm
    4.) Extract the movie

Back