• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th pokemon for May

Which one? Try!

• Swablu

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Kirlia

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Milotic

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Dragonair

• Feebas

• Rapidash

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Eevee

• Blaziken

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

Phoenix Riley

Going 1000 Posts!
    Years
    Hello i dont mean to rain on the parade but may might be leaving so i dont really think she needs a new pokemon.

Plus she would need a febas and they are really hard to catch

~ Mudkip ~

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    I think an Eevee, there beautiful. And then that could povide a help in hand when they evolve it could evolve into 5 other beautiful creatures ^^And really help her in her battles,

So eevee is my vote

- Lone Eevee

Years
    I think they'll do a misty thing with her and give her feebas but when it evolves she'll be really happy.So Im gonna say she should get Feebas

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Well in case you guys haven't hread.

May has gotten a 6th pokemon now. She caugth a Munchlax. The pre-evo of Snorlax.

I thougth it was going to be some MORE contest useable pokemon but cool like Zangoose. They are so cool and May needs a cool looking pokemon.

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
    reyna_de_la_fire said:
    Well in case you guys haven't hread.

May has gotten a 6th pokemon now. She caugth a Munchlax. The pre-evo of Snorlax.

I thougth it was going to be some MORE contest useable pokemon but cool like Zangoose. They are so cool and May needs a cool looking pokemon.
    Err... well Munchlax is her 5th pokemon.. and she needs a sixth one for her party got it? (or maybe you need it in spanish? i know spanish)

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    BLAZIKEN!! Combusken should evolve in a cool way!

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    Flareon

May should have a Flareon female! Eevee also but Flareon is a cool model type girl :)

Back