• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

76 Pounds Lighter and Wi-Fi

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hello everyone. I am back again. My family went back home, so I am alone again. It was sad to see them go, but I am okay now. :3

But anyway I went to my Weight Watchers meeting this evening. And I found out I lost 7.6 pounds from last week. So I lost about 76 pounds all together! I made my 75 pound mark! I just have another 25 pounds to go and I will make 100. Omg, I can't believe what I started and look at me. I don't miss eating candy, fast food, cakes, ice cream, Chinese food...etc. I could eat whatever I want, but the healthier version. And I have to watch potions. Unlike some people can eat whatever they want and don't gain weight, I have to do it that way. Because if I don't exercise either, then I will gain weight. I don't want that. So I stay away all the high fat, sugar, and salt food. And eat healthy.

I am going to do it. I will make to my ultimate goal. Just you wait!

Another news I got a wireless router from my brother. He has a new one so he gave me his old one. I was so grateful. He helped me set it up. Now I can play some games on Wi-Fi. I played some Mario Kart DS on Wi-Fi, it was so fun! I loved it. I got my friend code for Mario Kart DS. I am going to work on getting a friend code for Pokemon Diamond. I need to battle the first gym leader though. So I am not ready. When I do, I will let you guys know. Well everyone who wants to play. But if you have Mario Kart DS, you can add me. I will put my friend code up in my sig and blog.

Well that is all I got to say tonight. Right now I am so sleepy. But I am feeling really good. Take care everyone, and have a nice night. <3

Back