• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

777 Stories

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    It's 7/7/07, my dad's birthday. His relative came over for a while.

Ha ha, fun, fun.

Oops! He has to leave soon! Let's eat dad's cake...

Guess what time we ate the cake at? Yup, 7-o'-clock! And we didn't even realize it 'till we saw the clock.

Interesting coincidence...so, do any of you guys have interesting 777 stories you'd like to share?

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Yes, I have had a 777 incident.

<Yutss> This next thing is for the forums
    * Yutss is now known as Yutss-777
    <Yutss-777> There
    <Yutss-777> 777 incedent
    * Yutss-777 is now known as Yutss

i felt luky and as happy as a green little leprechaun roflrofl

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    I don't have a 777 story

But I have a 911 one that has nothing to do with 9/11(put in american fotmat for reasons)

EDIT: OMG you jinxed me, as I edited it they had an article about a child born on the 7th of the 7th, that weighed 7 pounds 7 ounces :O

JanfOlyfe

Turtwig is cute&lt;3^_^
    Years
    At the news i saw a baby that was 777 and born 7.7 pounds, it wwas born at 7:07 am,Its name has 7 letters.

I forgot her name lol.XD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    My 777 SUCKED. Yes, I"m NOW telling you about this XD

I went to a theme park, and I was supposed to work that day. I didn't know, so I went. I got yelled at for a half an hour for not being there, and I only worked one day this week ;o;

Back