• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7two9's Shopping Center of Breedables

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    Can you help me evolve four Pokemon? In return I'll give you four Pokemon you need. Just trade me trash pokemon. (I have all Gen I and II Pokemon just pick out four you want)

Years
    i have horsea, drowzee, corsola, lileep and deino, up for trade aswell as a level 1 skitty that is up for grabs

im willing to trade for anything i dont have so if you want to reply to me with what pokemon you're willing to trade if you want to make a deal :D

7two9

Seen 574, Obtained 483
    Years
    i have horsea, drowzee, corsola, lileep and deino, up for trade aswell as a level 1 skitty that is up for grabs

im willing to trade for anything i dont have so if you want to reply to me with what pokemon you're willing to trade if you want to make a deal :D

Those 4 sound good, and I'm willing to trade anything that I have. You can choose what you want. Thanks.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    After this trade we do, can I have shroomish, whismur and nosepass for my Aerodacty, Stunky and Tauros?

EDIT: If you have a water stone and a leaf stone, that would be great, I'd be willing to trade more Poke's and items for it.

7two9

Seen 574, Obtained 483
    Years
    I need Oshawott and Tepig.
    I could prolly get you a Lapras and Deino. If you still need them. :/
    :15:

Sure, that'd be great. I'll start breeding.

After this trade we do, can I have shroomish, whismur and nosepass for my Aerodacty, Stunky and Tauros?

EDIT: If you have a water stone and a leaf stone, that would be great, I'd be willing to trade more Poke's and items for it.

Sure, I'll start breeding now. And I have no leaf stones, but I have 12 or so water stones I bought in Black City.

cool, well add my FC: 3009 9415 7561 the easiest thing would be just to trade and smile at what i need

hope to trade soon :)

IDK what you mean... just choose what you want, please.

Back