• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#82 Voting

Signature of the Week

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
  • SotW#82 – Your Favorite Anime {voting}

Rules:

• [*] You may only vote once.
      [*] Please use the poll to vote. You may post comments, etc like you normally would, but your vote will not count unless it is in the poll.
      [*] Do not vote for yourself. Doing so is cheating and will result in disqualification.

Abnegation
    #82 Voting

Aurafire
    #82 Voting

Chillxd
    #82 Voting

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Abnegation go my vote, I like his the most, Aurafire comes in second but I feel it's to crowded and to much going on .. :3

Izzy_

Breeder-in-Training
    Years
  • In Abnegation's I see too much empty space in the right hand side but the colors do flow nicely.

Aurafire's is too crowded; there's no set focal as there's too much to focus on

Chillxd, the text doesn't fit well. Perhaps a different font?

Years
  • I voted for Aurafire's entry, it's rare to see a graphic piece that features the sort of thick-line-character sort of art and I adore the comic book simplicity of the banner.

Back