• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

8th Movie~ Stupid/Weird

wth? This Movie is so freakish because...

• AHAHAHAHA!! Look at they'r Clothes!

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Rukario uses pants! A Pok?mon with underwear!

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Mew is Ho-Oh? That Means Celebi is Lugia? Eww...

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • A lot of Pok?mon-in-Armor Fighting for a land? WTH?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Castle... Castle? What does it means? Rukario's a prince?

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • The Title... Wave Guiding Hero? Rukario can surf?

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • NOTHING! THIS MOVIE IS UBER PERFECTNESS! o_o

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters

Castrainer

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    No, Im not complaining it... Im just asking... what do ya think its the most Stupif/Weird/Crazy/Insane think at the new announced Movie?

The Stupid Medieval Clothes? Rukario's pants? Mew is Ho-Oh too? Meh, just vote~ @_@;;

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • So far, from what i have seen, it is looking good. Rukario looks like a Pokemon with flare and strength, perhaps a more brutal, ferocious style of battling

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 27, 2007
    I just saw the trailer and i can't wait for this movie, but did anyone notuice that Ho-Oh transformed into MEW!!!!

What if every time Ash saw Ho-Oh it was Mew?

Please don't :dead: me if it sounds stupid but it just popped into my head.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2005
    Mew is Ho-Oh too?

There is nothing weird about that. Mew, like Ditto can transform into other pokemon. Those two are the only pokemon that can learn Transform. You wouldn't think that a Ditto transforming is weird, so why is it weird for Mew?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Castrainer said:
    No, Im not complaining it... Im just asking... what do ya think its the most Stupif/Weird/Crazy/Insane think at the new announced Movie?

The Stupid Medieval Clothes? Rukario's pants? Mew is Ho-Oh too? Meh, just vote~ @_@;;
    They are NOT having these clothes for the whole movie.

They were wearing it because they were having a party.

THey changed back to normal clothes after that thingy.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    yes i supposed

Yes, I suppose.
    It will be a super stupid movie I have ever seen.
    Pokemon movies have been getting worse one by one beginning from 7 and NON-sense.
    The earlier is more meaningful.

Years
  • well I think ash and co get there old clothes back after seeing the bit where Pikachu falls down the raviene

lugia65

*left forever*
    Years
  • frednmethod said:
    There is nothing weird about that. Mew, like Ditto can transform into other pokemon. Those two are the only pokemon that can learn Transform. You wouldn't think that a Ditto transforming is weird, so why is it weird for Mew?

But why in thw world would transform to ho-oh?

That is what is weird >>

ho-oh(mew) is flying and bursts into flames and what appears is mew? WTH!! man I just think that is strange...

*hopes serrebii is not lugia* XD

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
  • The movie looks interesting. It's different, but hopefully it'll be more upbeat than the last several movies have been.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • It does look very interesting. There are many things that we are itching to find out. Like why was Mew transformed into a Ho-oh? Or what's so special about Rukario and the land? Or why the armored Pokemon started fighting? Only time will tell. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2005
    Don't forget that the Regis are in the movie! o_o;; Why would Mew be Ho-oh?! It's scary... and if Celebi was Lugia, I would die :D I'm guessing Rukario is able to talk like Mewtwo in this movie too... *shudders* Maybe in the next few months, this movie will be revealed more.

Years
  • lugia65 said:
    But why in thw world would transform to ho-oh?

That is what is weird >>

ho-oh(mew) is flying and bursts into flames and what appears is mew? WTH!! man I just think that is strange...

*hopes serrebii is not lugia* XD
    don't you mean celibbi or something not teh website/forums XD

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • I think its interesting too!

At least they are bringing some new stuff and ideas in this movie.

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Personally I think it looks kind of wierd, but it may end up being good, I havent read much up on it so when is the set release date so we can see the crazyness firsthand lol

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
  • Yeah, the movie is freakish. (Ho-Oh becoming Mew)
    But this is what's making my head spin...

Ruraikou could...& might... be the beginning OF A FOURTH GENERATION OF POKEMON! Can't Satoshi Tajrishi just be satsfied with 386 for now?!?!
    Otherwise, It looks like Mawile's evolved form...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It's been stated many times that Tajahiri drafted 1152 pokemon...So..It'll be a while XD

Anyways, this movie better be better then movie seven, I was expecting seven to be such an epic. But it came out being a really big letdown.

Back