• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

9/11 truth and NWO: Do you believe?

Do you think the 9/11 truthers are right?

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • It's possible/I need to do more research.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2008
    I'm sure you've all heard of the New World Order and 9/11 truth movement. If you haven't just research it.

I'd prefer if you have done some research on it when you post in this topic, as it will sound more intelligent if you do. I'd give you links to documentaries and articles, but I can't post URLs at the moment. I'll come back later when I can, and they'll be up here.

Also, I'd like to see intelligent, mature debating, and people giving their opinions, not a big huge argument.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    There is some evidence to show that 9/11 was rigged to some degree. ( only a quarter of the people who worked at the build were there on September 11th, President Bush's cousin owned a building not far from the Twin Towers which he demolished and collected millions on insurance )

As far as a New World Order goes, I don't think so

Years
    My honest opinion: A load of rubbish.

Conspiracy theories arise after almost every major event. The sinking of RMS Titanic, the assassination of John F Kennedy, Roswell. People inherently question what they read, see and hear - and rightly so, in my opinion - but when people try to find motives and possible alternative explanations for such events it gets out of hand. Most allegations in regards to conspiracy theories fall flat when the lack of evidence or evidence pointing to the contrary is brought up.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    There were many things that could have been done better and there are many questions arisen; but no, I don't agree with them. Killing that many of your own innocent civilians and causing that amount of destruction on your own soil is too much; to be honest I think it's a bunch of anarchists grasping on whatever they can get to spread as propaganda and it's disrespectful to those who died.

Years
    Well, I have heard many different things about it being all set up.
    First off, there was a letter sent saying, today will be an awful day to live in NYC.
    Then, there were some bombs planted into the trade center.
    Next, the witnesses of the Pentagon one were "taken care of" as their cameras were taken away, and they were threatened.
    There weren't any fragments of plane left at the Pentagon, either.
    And finally, there were 2 jets flying in Pennsylvania as well. The "heroes" of the flight going down, may not have been heroes at all. I still regret their loss, and think it as a tragedy, but those 2 jets destroyed that plane.
    I have not heard of the New World Order, though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I don't believe in any conspiracy theories regarding 911. There are conspiracy theories for everything under the sun but that's all they are--theories.
    I don't see how its disrespectful to those who died whether they were killed by Islamic Extremists or the American Government...
    It's one thing to be killed by a hate group and another thing entirely to be killed at the hands of your own government which you trusted and were patriotic to.

It's not only disrespectful to the dead, but especially their surviving family. For those trying to just put everything to rest, seeing conspiracy theories involving the government that, to some extent, helped them get through their times of need/gave them something to believe in would be rather insulting, I would think. :/

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Not to step on toes or trounce beliefs or anything but at some point people begin to make up whack theories just for the sake of doing it. I hardly believe the creators of this "belief" truly buy it. 9/11 was a tragedy and it cheapens us all as humans and as a country to believe it was rigged.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2008
    While there are many conspiracy theories, isn't the "official" story just a theory too?

They still haven't released the video showing a plane hitting the Pentagon, and there's still no logical explanation from the "officials" on why the buildings collapsed the way they did, especially building 7. Also, the way fire burns the buildings should have fallen on their sides and not in like a controlled demolition. There was also molten metal in the base of all 3 collapsed buildings, and you can't get molten metal with jet fuel. Jet fuel fires are around 1500 degrees, while it takes over 2000 degrees to melt metal, and jet fuel can't get hot enough to vaporize a plane either, or otherwise we wouldn't be burning it in a jet to begin with.

I'm sorry, but I have to think logically about this and use the scientific method to come up with my answer. As of now, I do believe the government was behind 9/11 and until someone can bring me scientific evidence showing me that I'm wrong I will not budge.

As for whether this is respectful or not, right or wrong: It's not a matter of that. I personally don't like the idea that everyone believes what the government says is true just because they're authorities. Just because they're authorities, I won't even mention the fact that WE THE PEOPLE are the true leaders of this country, doesn't meant they can't lie.

Years
    Not much to add to the matter while I'm not in a 'wall o' text' kind of mood, other than I've seen video of the plane hitting the Pentagon on, ironically, a television programme about 9/11 conspiracy theories. And before you ask, it debunked them completely. =/

EDIT: There we go, a story from May 2006.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    What happen on 9/11 is what we've been told happened. Four planes were hijacked. Two smashed into the twin towers. Another crashed into the Pentagon. The last crashed into a field in Pennsylvania after the passengers managed to fight with the hijackers. It's widely believed that the fourth plane was heading towards the White House in Washington D.C.

There's nothing more to it. There are naturally going to be conspiracy theories but that doesn't mean they're worth believing in.

Years
    What I said was merely what others have told me, I really don't care what really happened, all I know, is that is shouldn't have happened.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I dont believe them at all but they sound interesting. Especially the one of bush smoking a cigar with saddams half brother while watching the pentagon burn and all the jewish people not being there. And new world order i believe is rubbish. But thats it as the whole 9/11 incident was real for me and i dont want to talk much on it.

Years
    I dont believe them at all but they sound interesting. Especially the one of bush smoking a cigar with saddams half brother while watching the pentagon burn and all the jewish people not being there. And new world order i believe is rubbish. But thats it as the whole 9/11 incident was real for me and i dont want to talk much on it.
    Some people did take it hard, and should not talk about it, so yeah...
    But I don't believe Bush was a smokin' with Saddam's Bro.
    BUT he WAS having a party or something on a Ranch with the Bin Laden family, so I've heard.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Never watched Michael Moore's movie have yeh? Its intresting stuff. Anyway i took it real hard. My dad was saved by a deam of the virgin mary that he had.

Back