• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

9/11 truth and NWO: Do you believe?

Do you think the 9/11 truthers are right?

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • It's possible/I need to do more research.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2008
    What happen on 9/11 is what we've been told happened. Four planes were hijacked. Two smashed into the twin towers. Another crashed into the Pentagon. The last crashed into a field in Pennsylvania after the passengers managed to fight with the hijackers. It's widely believed that the fourth plane was heading towards the White House in Washington D.C.

There's nothing more to it. There are naturally going to be conspiracy theories but that doesn't mean they're worth believing in.

That's what we were told, but that doesn't mean it's true. The official story doesn't agree with the laws of physics from my point of view.

I normally don't buy into conspiracy theories, but when you research and the conspiracy theory seems more likely AND logical than the official theory I do start to believe it.

If you want some evidence, the best thing to do would be to go to Google and search for "9/11 Blueprint for Truth". and watch the documentaries "Zeitgeist: The Movie" and "Zeitgeist Addendum" which go into detail about these things.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    While there are many conspiracy theories, isn't the "official" story just a theory too?

They still haven't released the video showing a plane hitting the Pentagon, and there's still no logical explanation from the "officials" on why the buildings collapsed the way they did, especially building 7. Also, the way fire burns the buildings should have fallen on their sides and not in like a controlled demolition. There was also molten metal in the base of all 3 collapsed buildings, and you can't get molten metal with jet fuel. Jet fuel fires are around 1500 degrees, while it takes over 2000 degrees to melt metal, and jet fuel can't get hot enough to vaporize a plane either, or otherwise we wouldn't be burning it in a jet to begin with.

I'm sorry, but I have to think logically about this and use the scientific method to come up with my answer. As of now, I do believe the government was behind 9/11 and until someone can bring me scientific evidence showing me that I'm wrong I will not budge.

As for whether this is respectful or not, right or wrong: It's not a matter of that. I personally don't like the idea that everyone believes what the government says is true just because they're authorities. Just because they're authorities, I won't even mention the fact that WE THE PEOPLE are the true leaders of this country, doesn't meant they can't lie.

I don't disrespect this opinion at all, but this is not logical. This whole thing about jet fuel burning at 1500 degrees and "metal" melting at 2000 is one of the common things I've heard in these theories and it's the weakest argument. I don't care what temperature those steel beams melt at...When a fully-fueled full-size passenger jet crashes into tall buildings like the twin towers, the structural integrity of the buildings will be weakened. It is not a matter of the melting point of steel...The strength of those beams, when subject to any significant amount of heat, will change, and with thousands upon thousand of tons bearing down on them in addition to the physical altering of the beams when the planes hit, the structure was weakened. You simply cannot tell me that the fact that those steel beams don't melt at the temperature that jet fuel burns means that 9/11 had to be a conspiracy.

There's no proof of any of this being true, and there hasn't been any solid evidence showing that the U.S. government was involved in the 9/11 attacks. Don't you think that if there was, the media would have pounced on it right away?

Master Electrician

Pretty pretty lights
    Years
    Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is usually the most correct.

Firstly, there are any number of videos, news articles, programs, etc. debunking the conspiracy claims. Popular Mechanics did a decent piece on it, the link is here.

Secondly, the vast majority of 9/11 Truth evidence is built out of armchair science. That alone is rather dubious.

Thirdly, assuming this was indeed a rigged event, the security and operation behind it is much too sloppy to meet even the CIA's shoddy secrecy laws. If the "truth" can be uncovered by a bunch of stoned college kids and reclusive pseudo-intellectuals, then we're more boned than we already are.

Finally, a point of logic: Why rig the demolition within the building? It's unnecessary, especially if you're going to crash a large object into it at high velocity. Much easier to simply use said large object and pack that with explosives if required.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    9/11 truthers? Get out.

If these "truthers" are right and the American Government is somehow responsible for the death of thousands of their own people on their own soil and broadcast all over the world.

Why haven't these "truthers" been killed as well, genius?

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    The September eleventh truthers need to think things over.

September eleventh was truely a devastating day that changed the lives of millions of people around the world. It was an evil terrorist attack against the United States. A terrorist attack. Not George Bush and the government's plan. While I admit that our government lacks many aspects of a good one, not to mention the lack of good presidency, I am almost completely sure that a country would conspire to kill its own people and cause mass money in damages. Bad things happen to good people. There isn't always a secret reason that explains it. Some people in the world are just evil, and we have to accept that.

As a child who has friends who's fathers were at the site on the day, who watched kid by kid pulled out of school early in panic, and who saw the skyline of New York City that night with all the black smoke on the way to see her cousin, I can safely say that 9/11 was a terrorist attack. All logical evidence leads up to terrorist attacks, while there is no remotely solid and sound proof that it was a conspiracy.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    This mainly applies to the UK, but there was one thing on the BBC. While a news correspondant was standing in New York, saying that the twin towers had both been hit by planes and had fallen down. But in the background, you could see one of the twin towers, very much still standing.

I bet someone got fired for that...

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2008
    While the 9/11 theories may not be confirmed, you cannot say that the government hasn't done immoral things or lie to us about things that cost the lives of thousands of Americans. There's no doubt that they lied about Irag having WMDs, and look at how many Americans have been killed, not to mention thousands, perhaps millions of innocent Iragi women and children.

How many times did the govt lie to use before? What about Vietnam?

The people in the government are human beings, and human beings, especially in a position of power, tend to do corrupt things such as lying and harming innocent people to further their own profits, and to increase or maintain their power. Just because someone is "important" doesn't mean they can be trusted, in fact a person in power is more likely to lie than one who isn't.

Everyone should remember Nazi Germany; the Germans believed everything their government told them, and thought it was wrong to accuse them of evil acts. Look what happened. America could go the same route if the people become too trusting of their government. I believe that not questioning the official story is more dangerous than having an alternative theory that's incorrect, since there is a high possibility that the alternative may be right.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    While the 9/11 theories may not be confirmed, you cannot say that the government hasn't done immoral things or lie to us about things that cost the lives of thousands of Americans. There's no doubt that they lied about Irag having WMDs, and look at how many Americans have been killed, not to mention thousands, perhaps millions of innocent Iragi women and children.

How many times did the govt lie to use before? What about Vietnam?

The people in the government are human beings, and human beings, especially in a position of power, tend to do corrupt things such as lying and harming innocent people to further their own profits, and to increase or maintain their power. Just because someone is "important" doesn't mean they can be trusted, in fact a person in power is more likely to lie than one who isn't.

Everyone should remember Nazi Germany; the Germans believed everything their government told them, and thought it was wrong to accuse them of evil acts. Look what happened. America could go the same route if the people become too trusting of their government. I believe that not questioning the official story is more dangerous than having an alternative theory that's incorrect, since there is a high possibility that the alternative may be right.
    That's the thing though. It's good and right to be logical and not to blindly accept things but...it's not healthy to buy into these, quite frankly insane, conspiracy theories. There isn't a high possibility that it is right. It's flat out wrong and there isn't any evidence to point towards it being anything other than an honest to God terrorist attack.

Back