• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

9999999333's Pokemon Emporium

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    I can breed a Chimchar if you so desire, I'd like a Shiny Celebi for that.
    Also, if I could get an Arceus or Mew, if those are free. I have nothing for those, unless you can think of something else. I don't have any of your listed pokemon, sorry.
    Name: "No. 739"
    FC: 3094 9633 9066

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    Can I have the shiny Zubat and Gligar?

Oh, and how do you get a Shiny Celebi?

.... :D

why'd you cancel the trade?

Oh, I can't trade yet, I was waiting for another trade.

oh ok no problem
    -------------------------

Yeah, and which event is it from? I've never heard of a Lv. 30 event celebi.

i lvl'ed it to lvl 30, it was lvl 10 i believe when i got it

naruto i keep getting booted from wi-fi for some reason, sorry for the delay everyone

Can you confirm the trade for my infernape for your shiny lugia?

yes i will trade as soon as possibl

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    It's Lv.80, not 70
    That arceus is legited
    I saw it

it's a hall of origin arceus, the azure flute is not legit but the arceus itself is

tough crowd tonight everyone saying my stuff isn't legit, it all is

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    naruto i cant trade with you you keep disconnecting, can you fix that so we can finish the trade?

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    If it's at Lv10, it's either an Mitsurin or Ageoto Celebi.
    Other wise, it's fake.

ehh ok srry i got it from a trade from someone they said it was a legit event celebi, i did say to the best of my knowledge all of my pokemon are legit, and apparently this one was outside of my knowledge. It still triggers the giovanni event at the shrine though

YanmegaLv55

Raising the dead, one by one.
    Years
    ehh ok srry i got it from a trade from someone they said it was a legit event celebi, i did say to the best of my knowledge all of my pokemon are legit, and apparently this one was outside of my knowledge. It still triggers the giovanni event at the shrine though
    That event hasn't even come out yet!!
    I'll take it if it's fake.
    No one wants fake Pokemon.

Back