• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

9999999333's Pokemon Emporium

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    Ok I am back, please repost/post your trade requests and check out the new updated topic/home post

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Hi, i'm interested in these pokemons:
    Magneton Lvl. 30
    Psyduck Lvl. 22
    Poliwag Lvl. 18
    Tentacool Lvl. 15
    Wobbuffet Lvl. 20
    Rapidash Lvl. 43
    Rattata Lvl. 16
    Hoothoot Lvl. 10
    Stantler Lvl. 13
    Spinarak Lvl. 13
    Kyogre Lvl. 50

Mew Lvl. 100
    Larvitar Lvl. 16
    Drowzee Lvl. 12
    Oddish Lvl. 6

could you cmt? i have some events that you may like =)

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    Hi, i'm interested in these pokemons:
    Magneton Lvl. 30
    Psyduck Lvl. 22
    Poliwag Lvl. 18
    Tentacool Lvl. 15
    Wobbuffet Lvl. 20
    Rapidash Lvl. 43
    Rattata Lvl. 16
    Hoothoot Lvl. 10
    Stantler Lvl. 13
    Spinarak Lvl. 13
    Kyogre Lvl. 50

Mew Lvl. 100
    Larvitar Lvl. 16
    Drowzee Lvl. 12
    Oddish Lvl. 6

could you cmt? i have some events that you may like =)

I'll trade you six at a time, i'll take any event pokemon you have i don't care what they are, register me and then wait in wi-fi it will take me about 5 min to get all of the pokemon you want ready

im on waiting for you
    ------------------------

Last edited:

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • i've only 4 events ready =) the others i need to clone and i'm waiting of cloning today haha, i can give you shinies or only trade me four and tomorrow traded others what do you think?

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    i've only 4 events ready =) the others i need to clone and i'm waiting of cloning today haha, i can give you shinies or only trade me four and tomorrow traded others what do you think?

i'll trade you four-six of the pokemon you wanted now we can trade the others tomorrow when you are ready

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    ok i'm in the wi-fi room waiting to trade with you, tomorrow post on this thread whenever you are ready and we can finish up the rest of the trade

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2010
    Been busy haven't been online srry. I won't be on tomorrow but I can help you Thursday with whatever you need.

Back