• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen @_@CONFUSED

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • I Guess this can be for both Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver and Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum but if you want to choose one of these two sets of games then its alright. With every game some people have anger or confusion towards the game. The question is, what made you confused and or angry about these five games?

As for me, I was confused when I found out that you can not turn off the follow you option while walking in Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

:t354:TG

Last edited by a moderator:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • As a note, stuff that made people annoyed/angry ought to go in this already existing thread... but certainly stuff that confused people in the 4th gen games can be mentioned in its own thread. I'll also change this thread's prefix as I can see this question applying to both games pretty easily.

Can't say much confused me in the games personally... certainly not in HGSS as they were remakes of GSC which I played extensively and I knew a fair bit about them before buying anyway, and I don't recall much with DPPt maybe bar not doing something before activating Heatran or something with either diamond or platinum which confused me a bit in terms with 'what didn't I do?'.

Prime-

Monotype Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2011
    I remember the confusion when in D/P That the 3rd and 5th Gym's were swapped around in location. Caused some minor frustration

Back