• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*_*....:::Do you want G/S Remake for DS?:::....*_*

G/S REMAKE FOR DS?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    If they did make a remake, they would obviously add something to make it different and besides, not everyone has access to all the pokemon from Johto.

-Lugia, Ho-oh, and Celebi are event only pokemon
    -You can only catch one dog in the remakes unless you start a new game two more times or your friend (if any have the game) decides to just trade it to you
    -Alot of pokemon in D/P can only be caught if you have a 3rd gen game in the ds and some people don't have it, not to mention pokerader sucks to use

One thing that I think that they could/might do is when (or at least if) they make the third 4th gen game (like Y/C/E) they could add Johto, depending on how fast technology builds up to create more open memory on a DS game cartridge (why do they keep getting smaller? It's like they want you to lose your game more easily)

But I like the idea of a G/S remake better. Gold (character) was my favy and Silver (character again) was my favorite Rival.

WHAT?!
    Why would Lugia and Ho-oh be event pokemon, that ruins the original one =(
    Catch only one dog? =(
    D/P Pokemon if a 3rd gen game is in the slot? =(
    And there is gonna be a 3rd 4th gen game that allows to catch both Dialga and Palkia, adding Johto there would be complete nonsense, because you can already obtain all non-starter and legend Johto pokemon in D/P(cept misdreavus or murkrow).

The 1st 2 ideas are making it sound like you want this to be like FR/LG. (You catch Ho-oh/Lugia at event, and only catch one dog)

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    While that would be cool, I think it would be better if instead, they only made like 20-30 new pokemon and had all the regions starting from kanto, and you get a new starter in every region.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    You bet, i would definitely get that remake by any means possible, as i always say "G/S for the DS."

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
    once again the video is mot likely fake *tear* because wouldthey really make THAT the box art (for the first 5 seconds i couldnt tell which was silver and which was gold)? and ive only seen ver little japanese magazine adds and they are ALOT more crowded than that.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    n_n; I would love a G/S remake so much. Gold was my favourite game so I'd love to be able to play it with enhanced graphics and features. I've always got my fingers crossed for a remake.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    you know, i picked yes, but i say no, we don't need one, we can already catch all the pokemon(apart from starters and legends) in diamond and pearl, so i don't think that we should have a G/S remake, it's one of the classics, let's leave it like that

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I'm just avoiding the 1000 other threads about this. xD

Yes, I believe a G/S remake would be very AWESOME!

Marsh-Stomp

My Marshtomp Shall Crush You!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2011

Yes, I'd really like it!
    It would be the Best Pokemon Game Ever. True To That.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Come to think of it brotlov your kind of right. Because and what I think is that there is already a really good game for the DS (D/P) and it seems pointless to make a remake of GSC right now. They should make a remake like in 2009 or something

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    If you ask me, it would suck really bad....Leaf Green and Fire Red were complete FAILURES in the pokemon gaming franchise. I hated them for many good reasons. They just weren't the same as the origionals! They were boring and unbearable to play. No more remakes! If you ask me. If the last two remakes were complete failures, what makes you think that a Gold and Silver remake would be any better? I just think that the next two games that they come out with should at least have two continents.

NekoRobin

>______>
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    It would be awesome..But You can get all Johto pokemon in FR/LG (expect the starters). And you can get the starters in Emerald.

Zig

Quack.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    howdy i was looking on google (surprised no-one else has) and I found this picture if anyone can translate them thanks

Years
    I believe if they did go with making a G/S remake it could possibly be one of the best games that they have ever made.

I played the originals, and they were ok, but when G/S came out they completely hooked me. There was just so much fun involved in the game that it kept me playing for hours on end.

Also, how they incorporated the Kanto region into it also did it for me. I would buy the game immediately if they did make remakes.

Zig

Quack.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    theres the problem theres just been a kanto remake so thats a reason towards not doin a g/s remake!!!

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    why are u even asking the question... Of course yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seeing shinygold just unlocked atlot of potentail for a lot of extras that can't be hacked the possibilities are endless

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back