• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

_-+~NEED CELEBii ANY LvL~+-_

lostsoul5673

blahblahblahblahblahblahb lah
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    well, i got like seven shiny japanese palkias, and mew clone, WORKED, but having more than one mew... i think it doesn't let you. it worked, it was in my party still and i walked out of the gts room. but nothing in the gts...

lostsoul5673

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    they kicked my *** out of the gts, :P it worked, but is it in there....

damn, they kicked me out again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!oneone

I cloned it though, could you check the gts to see if its there? or you havnt seen a celebii? could some1 check

lostsoul5673

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    oops, is wasnt cloned, i think you can only have one event pkmn of that type, like mew. i dont think it will clone, nintendo saw me!!! they took it away from the gts! i dont know.

lostsoul5673

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    ill tell you what dude ill try and do the u know what for this ho-oh and give you one back and if you have any others I can do you know what or at least try
    what are you going to do to the poor ho-oh :O

yeah, celebii cant be cloned... :( well, whatever, cya.

LANCE FTW

Let Darkness Reign Once again
    Years
    lol lost.. (what are u going to do with the poor ho-oh ='[)

ey umm shadow, can u do *wink wink* to the Ho-oh for meh?

YAWN is anyone PRESENTT ^.^'

Last edited:
    Back