• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

_.-~*`The Claire x Dawson Fan Club`*~-._

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Saironi's..back then
    I'm 22, rudy, not 23 XD *points to age*
    Was having a belated birthday meal yesterday with craig, my parents and my brother and his girlfriend, but craig started having bad chest pains and ended up taking an ambulance to hospital ;_; i've never been so scared in my life, and i was just praying that he'd be ok, and wishing it was me not him ._.
    Luckily it turned out to be spasms of the muscles between his ribs rather than *god forbid* a heart attack. He was there for about an hour and then we all went back (6 of us crammed into a car X3)

He's going back home today but he'll be back friday..i'll miss him so much, especially after the scare ;_;

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    +cough+ You can tell him not to post here again~ :x

OMG! *hugs* That really must have been so awful for you! ;_; And I'm glad it's not anything too serious.

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    >>
    <<
    >>
    Are you sure....?
    23 sounded so much more...23ish.......O.O;;;

Anyways...let's see.
    erm..
    I don't think I have any Tacos for chest pains....oO;;
    Uhm..
    *gives you a Get Better soon Taco*
    Sure I only just barely wrote that on...but it's the thought that counts...>.>;
    Even though...he's already fine...and didn't need getting better....but that's besides the point...uhm..so yeah....>.>;
    *runs*

Years
    Wow. That sucks to hear what happened to Craig recently, Claire. But I'm glad it was just muscle spasms and nothing serious. I hope everything goes well for you two on Friday. ^^

Oh, by the way. I got GREAT NEWS!! One of my Pokemon Crossover fanfics won an award for Best Crossover at a Pokemon Fanfiction website this past weekend!! I hope any of you will swing by my website to see for yourself what I'm taking about. ^^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Congrats mario :3

Thankies for the taco, rudy XD make me a ferrari-shaped driveable taco? X3

Yeah, he's doing ok. He's gone to work, although i can't wait until he leaves that place..all that heavy lifting and being treated crap isn't good for his heart ._.

Kylie-chan

Years
    Yeah... .___________.; I'm glad he's well enough to return to work, although I'm not glad about where he works... one day he got burnt like ten times apparently o_o

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yeah..and the other day a piece of glass exploded in his hand which cut his arm and grazed his eye ._. a new day, a new scar..

Saironi

Banned
    Years
    Claire, I hope I didn't annoy you when we first met. I just really didn't understand what you were saying about my account.

That's all I wanted to say

*reads what Kylie-chan and Claire have been talking about*

o__0;;;;

Yikes! I'd be screaming my head off!

Years
    Claire said:
    Yeah..and the other day a piece of glass exploded in his hand which cut his arm and grazed his eye ._. a new day, a new scar..
    ****!!! That must hurt. I hope he's okay afterwards. Maybe some TLC from you will make him feel better, Claire. ^^

Oh, and thank you for congratulating me on my award. ^^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yesh, TLC cures everything X3
    He has a week off next week, which means we'll get a whole undisturbed week at mine, spending each and every day together ^^ i can't wait
    He should hopefully be leaving in around 4 weeks now.

Kylie-chan

Years
    Aww... <3 This is so amazing, and even I'm excited about it... so what would you two be like? 8D And I'm glad he's leaving soon~ His boss sucks from the sound of it, and it's dangerous. ;_;

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Hmm..constant snuggling and kissing X3
    Not wanting to be out of arms reach for a whole week..so great ^^
    His hospital trip really brought it home to me how much he means to me, i mean i was just praying he'd be ok and wishing it had been me at the time. I was so scared of losing him.

Kylie-chan

Years
    Yeah, I bet... you two love each other beyond words ^^ It would have been so terrible for you... I hope neither of you have to go through emotional crap like that too often, or ever again... ._.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Saironi..I told you once, you're not welcome in this club. Take your weird self elsewhere, I don't want you in here.

Thanks for the concern guys, I'm okay though. A few cuts and bruises never hurt anybody XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yeah..except from yesterday where he almost had his feet cut off by a huge piece of glass o.o; i can't wait until he leaves there >.<

We never left each other, guys XD we're still together, he just goes to work during the days. We went round to mine at the weekend, then i was going to stay home for this week for a family reunion, but mum said that i could go back with him if i was worried about him (because of the hospital) so i did X3
    It's just that he has a week off next week for once ^^ so we're going round to mine.
    We've barely spent any days apart since we;ve been together, it's been incredible <3

Back