• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^_^The Electric Pokemon Club^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
  • Shinx looks really astounded!

Do we have a current topic?

if none, here. Do you think someone electric-type should not be electric-type? OR is there someone needing a type-addition? Or someone not electric type that SHOULD be electric type?

I think Luxray needs Dark as his second typing. i mean, look. he looks really evil for me!

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Username: Ssj3 Pikachu
    Partner Electric Pokemon: Pikachu and Ampharos
    Heres my team i was making on Soul Silver! i couldnt think of a 6th member though.
    ^_^The Electric Pokemon Club^_^

Why Do You Want To Join This Team: Well i like electric types! and im a pikachu. how could i not join? XD

The very best, like no one ever was

miltankRancher

Years
  • welcome ssj3! for your sixth, may I suggest Mnagnezone? but, you need an access to trade for you to have it. Another great addition can be Electabuzz or Electivire.

Haru

Wolf Simp
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    welcome ssj3! for your sixth, may I suggest Mnagnezone? but, you need an access to trade for you to have it. Another great addition can be Electabuzz or Electivire.

Sadly i lost my SoulSilver and i just got a new DS so i dont have a non-spin off pokemon game ~_~

but thank you :D lol

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Username: Snivy063
    Partner: Raichu
    Why do you want to join this team?: I really got a thing for electric types ever since Pikachu was introduced and especially when Pikachu battled Raichu, it was really epic! But yeah, electric type is one of my favorite types, soo, I think that basically explains it, eh? :3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Thanks, Happy New Year to all the members of this club. ♥

Yup, it was also heartbreaking when Pikachu was in the Pokemon Center. ;_;

miltankRancher

Years
  • Persistence can overcome skill! Well, in the anime, it does. But in real games, going with a level 5 Magikarp against a level 50 Gyarados is just plain stupid. No matter how hard you try, you will always be pwned.

Yup, happy new year.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Happy New Year to you all, Electric-lovers! :D

And yes, that is true! I mean it's pretty obvious that you'll lose. XD

miltankRancher

Years
  • Anime's portrayal of Ash and Pikachu is nearly like godmodding. i mean, they like win againt super strong enemies and such, which normally they could not. And they use unorthodox ways of battling, like using thundershock during Ash;s battle with brock to turn on the sprinklers. and he could not even defeat Trip

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back