• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

__________ used Metronome!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Bulbapedia: "No Pokémon can learn this move." -> "Not a TM, HM, or Move Tutor move."... No wonder I hadn't heard of this attack but damn it sounds cool. How can you use it? XD

Ozzy used Double Team, woooosh! Try and hit me now!

It's appearantly a move that hackers found on Zygarde's moveset. It's expected to be a move teachable to it in the 'Z' or whatever version. It has a counterpart like Thousand Waves or something like that, they're moves that can shootdown Xerneas and Yveltal though. I can't believe they had it on that generator.

Flare used Feather Dance! *waves feathers in the air*

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
That's a pretty cool sounding move haha, I hope they do end up releasing it at some point!

Ozzy used Thunder, it's super effective :D

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Flare used Stealth Rock! I'm competitive now!! :D
3gaANQp.png

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Squirrel you have issues appearantly. XD
Flare used Confuse Ray!

Illusions... Or real illusions? Hidden in the illusion is the real illusion. From one illusion will sprout another illusion. Hidden in truths lie lies, hidden in lies hides the truth.... You lost from one reason and only one reason... Because I was your opponent.

Spoiler: and because i dont want to get sued like squirrel and revise credit belongs to akira amano for this guy
AC3XgjQ.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ozzy used Sweet Scent! I don't even want to know where that's coming from...

Back