• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>___________>

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
  • So since NO ONE remembered, even though people told me they wanted to make a thread...

I just thought I'd point out...

... that my 3 year anniversary came WEEKS ago...

November 17. >______<

Kurosaki

Don't forget we were down around that time, and all of the members were confuzzled, XD

Anyways, belated congrats. 3 weeks late, give or take a few days. =p

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Congratulations~ xD If you'd had a running countdown everywhere you went like Jake had, then I would've remembered the date but since you didn't...well, it explains why your congrats thread is three weeks late. ;D

That reminds me...mine's coming up pretty soon. <_<

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Woah... this is really late...

Anyway, happy anniversary! It's amazing how you've been here for 3 years already...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Congratulations~ xD If you'd had a running countdown everywhere you went like Jake had, then I would've remembered the date but since you didn't...well, it explains why your congrats thread is three weeks late. ;D

That reminds me...mine's coming up pretty soon. <_<
    Anthony is too enthusiastic. :D

Lucid

3 Years is a long time @@ Gotta give you a congrats for that~
    Way to go JA~! ;3

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • I totally would've but I was kinda... not able to ^_^

And you told me not to poke Richie or someone =/

Congrats on 3 years

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • You've been here almost as long as Pc has been around my friend =D I didint forget but alot of issues are going about and I havent had a chance to relaxe and hang out with all of you, it's great to see you back though Jkaizer from the banned that I last saw you in, I'm here if ya want to regroup a friendship from PWC&DF, I was art-of-all I think o_O Or I was what I am here XD Ether way it's great to see you and I have all the best of wishes for you in the coming hopeful to be another three years? lol =D :huggles : Congrats dude ^_^. Your one to admire thats for sure!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Belated congratulations! X3 [also, I told you I was going to make this xP but you never told me what date it was, so I couldn't ;3] +gives anniversary muffins+

Dragon.Beat

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2005
    This thread rather caught my eye. Sorry if I'm disrespecting you by posting so late, but hope you had a happy anniversary(birthday).

Last edited:
    Back