• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

_Insert sweet title-thingy here_

Absol-ute

Quartz Town Spriter
Years
  • Hey everyone! I'm looking forward to a sweet time in the community, and learning to hack better, and actually putting a use to my sprites and maps.

Cheers

Absol-ute

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokéCommunity, Absol-ute. ^_^ You'll fit right in with all the other hackers around here. Have fun, stay active, and I hope to see you around. :D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Good luck with the hacking, 'Absol-ute'. xD
    This is definitely the place for learning the tricks of the hacking trade, so to speak.

& Welcome to the forums!

Hope you like it here enough to stick around.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Haha, I love your username XD

Hi Absol-ute and welcome to the forums.

Have fun, post heaps and good luck on your hack.

Absol-ute

Quartz Town Spriter
    Years
  • Thanks, guys (and girls as the case may be)
    I'll be sure to get working on my hack as soon as I get some ideas ^__^'

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, Absol-ute. Your username is so clever and adorable!

I don't know anything about hacking myself, but you've definitely come to the right place. The emulation forum is a great resource for people like yourself.

Good luck with your hack, and have fun!

Dasseo

Pokemon Pimp
    Years
  • Welcome Welcome!
    There's plenty of hacking and little tricks around here, I'm sure you'll fit right in. I hope you enjoy PC and post often! I'd like to see how your hacking goes and if the stuff around here helps. (:

See ya around, Absol-ute!

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I'm guessing you're an Absol fan, then? Haha, me too. Enjoy yourself. I don't post in the Rom Hacking forums, but if you ever drop by PFF&P, you'll see me there! See ya round!

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! its good to have you on board; as others have said I'm sure you will fit right in no matter what. This community is a very friendly one. So see you around the forums sometime ^^.

Back