• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**_Magmarizers RNG abuse Shop_**

Status
Not open for further replies.

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    I can't find my AR right now but it's lV's have to be something like 31/31/30/30/30/30 to get HP Fighting

ILoveCally

Finally starting Masuda Method
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Mag! Congrats on the new thread dude. It looks great!

Could I get a
    Species: Aerodactyl
    IVs*:As close to flawless as you can get. Or flawless. But i need at least 31 in sp def and spe
    Nature:Jolly
    Ability:Pressure
    Egg moves: none

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
    I can't find my AR right now but it's lV's have to be something like 31/31/30/30/30/30 to get HP Fighting
    Thats the highest IVs possible to get HP Fighting. I need IVs. If you know the EVs, you can use an IV calculator.
    Hey there. I see you're a new member on this website. I looked at your wanted list and it said that you're looking for a flawless cranidos. Do you really want it that bad? Cause I have one.
    Im not that new :P. Im looking for one though. If your intrested in anything in my shop, please tell me.

And good luck with your shop, it looks to be a hit already!

Mag! Congrats on the new thread dude. It looks great!

Could I get a
    Species: Aerodactyl
    IVs*:As close to flawless as you can get. Or flawless. But i need at least 31 in sp def and spe
    Nature:Jolly
    Ability:Pressure
    Egg moves: none
    Added. Congrats on your new thread also :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Lol :P Well, there's really nothing on there that I'm looking for. But since you can do breeding service for people, there is something that I want you to get for me. If you can. Can you?

ILoveCally

Finally starting Masuda Method
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Thats the highest IVs possible to get HP Fighting. I need IVs. If you know the EVs, you can use an IV calculator.

Im not that new :P. Im looking for one though. If your intrested in anything in my shop, please tell me.

Added. Congrats on your new thread also :)

Thanks is there a way this could be shiny?

Last edited:

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
    Thanks is there a way this could be shiny?
    Theres a 1/8000 chance :)

sorry, but getting a shiny on RNG usually means fliping your coin app 3000+ times.

Lol :P Well, there's really nothing on there that I'm looking for. But since you can do breeding service for people, there is something that I want you to get for me. If you can. Can you?
    Make a request :)

Filllller

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Can you get a shiny adamant male Pochyena with quick feet, fire fang and me first, and an unown (letter "c" with ice hp)?

Last edited:

Defense

British Insomniac :D
    Years
    Trade

I would like your Shiny Magnezone and your Shiny Gliscor. Im offering:
    Two of the following (One for each):
    Shiny flawless Bold Aromatheraphy Chansey UT, Shiny Flawless Modest Cyndaquil UT, Shiny Flawless Swords Dance Lucario EV 255 ATK 255 SPE, Shiny Flawless Impish Specially Defensive Skarmory EV: Smogon SP DEF set, Flawless Shiny Impish Lead Swampert EV: Smogon Lead set, 10th Anniversary Good IV Celebi LEGIT, Shiny VGC Abomasnow EV/IV unknown, Sniny Flawless Lead Metagross EV: smogon lead set, Impish Uxie 31/31/30/31/30/31 Dual Screener EV: 252HP 252DEF 4SP DEF, Relaxed UT Shiny 31/31/31/31/31/0 Burmy (Female), Shiny Flawless Adamant Anorith UT...
    I have more, but can you trade me back a copy of my pokemon please?

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Hey defense. wanna cmt for thats impish uxie and shiny flawless bold chansey ut?

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Oh alright. i was gonna do it that way anyways. wanna cmt for it?
    i really like it :3. since its shiny and flawless.

Defense

Years
    Oh alright. i was gonna do it that way anyways. wanna cmt for it?
    i really like it :3. since its shiny and flawless.
    Well, im like Halfway through EVing it, so you'll have to wait a day or two :/
    And besides, the only thing I saw I liked was the Shiny Gyarados soz. :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    @Valrog and Defense - wow, hold on you two. You both might want to think first before you make a post on the thread. If you two want to communicate with each other, don't make posts to talk to each other on someone else's thread. Cause that can also be considered as spamming. Just to let you both know. Okay?

Defense

Years
    @Valrog and Defense - wow, hold on you two. You both might want to think first before you make a post on the thread. If you two want to communicate with each other, don't make posts to talk to each other on someone else's thread. Cause that can also be considered as spamming. Just to let you both know. Okay?
    I originally posted to Magmar for a trade, but ok, il be sure to be more careful where I post. :)
    And Valrog, last post to you, please PM me, and can you clone? If so, il pick another pokemon if you can trade me back a copy of both my pokemon. :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010

Oh yeah.. thanks diabolico.

@magmarizer sorry for spamming LOL.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back