• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

**_Magmarizers RNG abuse Shop_**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Post like this? [:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    Hey, I'm interested in your Dratini. Can I EV train something for it? :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    The day when you told me an the others that you won't have enough time to RNG breed pokemon for us; because I thought you said you were gonna have alot of homework to do from school, right? =/

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    I'll trade you my shiny garchomp for either you shiny dragonite or shiny metagross
    Diammond FC:2665 6774 5189 name:STEFAN

Last edited:

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
    The day when you told me an the others that you won't have enough time to RNG breed pokemon for us; because I thought you said you were gonna have alot of homework to do from school, right? =/

sorry, i had to go to band. Case in point. I dont want to spend all my free time breeding.

Hey, I'm on PM me and we can work it outt.​
    okay.

I'll trade you my shiny garchomp for either you shiny dragonite or shiny metagross
    Diammond FC:2665 6774 5189 name:STEFAN
    what are its IVs? im only looking for flawless/ near flawless.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back