• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-A+B- inc! (avy+banner .inc) (and mez art :P)

Pyro

gone
    Years
    • Age 31
    • gone
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    ummmm, thats just a recolour of a sprite........i don't thik you can be in.......i just did this winter scene link with a santas hat on! :P

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Pyro, that's REALLY mean, i mean, you can use a sprite as an avatar! and she deserves a chance.

Years
    could I have a Banner

Please could I have a banner with Blazin Espio and a pi9cture of link without his hat on like the santa one you made and espio from sonic heroes on the other side and a red swirly backround

Pyro

gone
    Years
    • Age 31
    • gone
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    ACManga said:
    Pyro, that's REALLY mean, i mean, you can use a sprite as an avatar! and she deserves a chance.
    k, i'm sorry, your in. can someone do the list aswell?

Blazey boy said:
    Please could I have a banner with Blazin Espio and a pi9cture of link without his hat on like the santa one you made and espio from sonic heroes on the other side and a red swirly backround
    yeh, is espio the chameleon?

scolari said:
    can i use the red link as an avie pyro
    ya, sure, anyone can use them just credit me.

EDIT: this canot die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on people! i was only away for a bit, my comp died again.

*bump*

Last edited:
    Back