• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Blaziken =D

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
  • A drawing of Blaziken =D I luv my Blazikens! Umm...he's disproportional I know I made his head too big and his arms too short. >_< I tried making at least his beak more realistic. I think I'll make him into my new avatar and maybe stick him in a banner as well.

A Blaziken =D

Well it's not done and yes I know he's missing a tail.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Awwwwws, it looks really good, but you should finish it before showing it to us. ^___^ Other than that, the face looks much more realistic than it does in the anime, I likez it. =3 Good job!

~Kelsey

Years
  • The finished verion will pwn me.XD

I luvies it! It may not be finished, but it's so realistic and nice. I like the way you put so much time into it's shading and it looks proportinal. I'm really looking forward to the finished version in all it's beauty and coolness!

Dark Dragonite

Vote for me!!
    Years
    • Age 20
    • PC
    • Seen Jul 29, 2005
    Wow it looks really good I give it 8/1oThe upperbody looks really nice but the feet/leg stance could use a little work for a perfect 10 but keep it up it looks really awsome.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • Finished Blaziken

Here I finished. :)

A Blaziken =D

I added some fire and changed the background. He's kinda textured too, except his hair. He is going to be my new avatar :3

Back