• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A bonjour there ;D

Years
  • And a bonjour here!
    So even though my username is RockTheArena, please, call me Soy (:

I enjoy collecting Pokemon cards, although I don't have a clue how to actually battle them. My friend and I just brag to each other whenever one of us gets a rare card. It's a lot of fun ^^
    I also play the games, and almost always use the water starter. Mudkipz FTW!
    I have a horsie named Nisa who bucks me off regularly, but so far I've always been able to get back on. We even scored a few red ribbons at our last show, which is a great accomplishment for us.
    Mmmmm... I'm not sure what we are really supposed to say here, so I'll just ramble on a little more. I am in French 1, and it is a lot of fun, I must say.
    I like roleplaying, and am a total grammar Nazi. I twitch whenever I see a sentence that starts with 'while' and is three words long, or when someone brutally sliced up some words with random commas. Things like that drive me crazy (:
    Smilies are also one of the most amazing things ever invented. Srsly.

Uhhh... I am currently dealing with a lovable but laughable Pikachu named Kichi, who really needs some work on... well, everything.
    Advice would be appreciated <3

Last edited:

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
  • Haha, Well I'm not the best at grammar but I do know that "Natzi" is spelled Nazi. ^-^ Yeah smilies are pretty great, and whatever advice you need we will be happy to give. :P

Years
  • Ahhh. Thanks xD Spelling isn't my strongest, but I'm normally better than that :s
    And thanks! I made a post in the Quick Question and Answer board and someone answered it...
    Hmm. It seems like I must either breed a new Pikachu, get a new electric, or get rid of electric altogether... *furrowedbrow*

What are your thoughts on Pikachu in a Platinum team? I just defeated the 7th gym (Snowpoint City) and I'm trying to level up my team before I go and take on Cyrus or whoever is waiting in Galactic Headquarters.
    Except Kichi (ahahaaa, it's my Pikachu's nickname ;D genius right?) sucks. Badly. He keeps on losing to a level 33 Mr. Mime, and he's level 40 now x-x
    I don't want to just toss him aside, I raised him from an itty bitty egg =3

Back