• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A book I wrote about bullying

The Amazing Justin

The Original Player
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    So I wanted to talk a little bit about my book Citizen Justin, which I released yesterday on Amazon Kindle. My desire to write it came from really believing that no one should go through what I went through, some homophobic comments as well as other claims made about me and wanting to share that in the hopes it would give others solace.

I know this doesn't have much to do with a Pokemon forum but I've had people tease me over liking Pokemon and I'm sure other members of the fanbase have had similar experiences. My goal in writing this was so that those who had experienced this type of harassment would know that they were not alone.

Here's the url: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AZT7A30?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

I really do hope that everyone here who has experienced that can at least walk away from it as I've tried to do and I'm grateful to anyone that's read what I posted.

Back