• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] A box full of 5IV Skrelp with HA Adaptability

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
Years
  • So after I obtained my HA Skrelp from the GTS, I started breeding in order to get a Shiny Skrelp.
    Still no luck :(. However because I don't want to release them all or send them to pokebank I will do a giveaway on these pokémon.
    All of them have a modest nature and some of them have toxic spikes, but I forgot the day-care couple will teach new moves -.- So not all of them have this move.
    When I still don't have any luck when I continue breeding the next giveaway of these pokemon will have toxic spikes!

A box full of 5IV Skrelp with HA Adaptability

What you do is:
    - Catch, trade or hatch a Scatterbug (X&Y) or Wurmple (ORAS) and deposit it on the GTS.
    - Look for Skrelp and set Lvl to 1-10.
    - As description put Kalosgogogo
    - If you want a female or male just select what you want. I only have 10 females so I can't guarantee you get one though.

Post something down below, and I will check the GTS.

Last edited:

OriginRoute

The Omnipotent Origin
    Years
  • I dropped a Zigzagoon on GTS.

It would be nice if I can get a female Skrelp with egg moves but anything works for me.
    Thank you in advance!

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • hey, can I drop a vivie instead of a scatterbug? if not I'll quickly breed one.

EDIT: a female with toxic spikes would be awesome too, I could trade you for one of my rotom if you'd prefer, I haven't Iv tested them yet so it's a bit of a lucky dip, good parents though.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • hey, can I drop a vivie instead of a scatterbug? if not I'll quickly breed one.

EDIT: a female with toxic spikes would be awesome too, I could trade you for one of my rotom if you'd prefer, I haven't Iv tested them yet so it's a bit of a lucky dip, good parents though.

I will look for rotom on the GTS for you, zigzagoon and scatterbug are the most common pokémon on the first routes in both games, so thought it would be the easiest pokémon;)

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Apperently zigzagoon are wanted for skrelp:P If it's not much to ask can you upload a scatterbug or a wurmple? I don't think many people will trade for that ones.
    The only one I found on the GTS was stresszilla, so try again but this time with one of these bug pokémon. Sorry for the trouble, but I did not think people would trade skrelps for zigzagoon!

Years
  • Before I put a Wurmple up for the GTS, may I ask what Poké Balls are the females in? Because i'd like to find out if they're any I might like before I request one.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Before I put a Wurmple up for the GTS, may I ask what Poké Balls are the females in? Because i'd like to find out if they're any I might like before I request one.

Just in a regular pokéball. I prefer my pokémon to be in regular pokéballs and in nothing else:P

OriginRoute

The Omnipotent Origin
    Years
  • I'm unable to find your deposit. I think someone traded you a skrelp.
    Can you try again, I'm online now.

That's strange. Zigzagoon's still on the GTS.

I should be the one with a Lv. 2 Female Zigzagoon.
    You probably just missed it. ^^

Anyway, I changed it to Wurmple just to be sure. Thanks again!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back