• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen A box full of flawless timid charmander for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    I've got a box full of flawless charmander with timid nature and egg moves outrage and dragon pulse. I will trade these for any 5iv you guys offer. If I'm interested then you will earn yourself a charmander. I only have 30 charmanders, so the first 30 people gets it. 29 charmander is male and 1 is female. The female is very rare and hard to get,so I might ask a 2 for 1 for the female or a competitive shiny. Charmanders ability is blaze and it is meant for charizard Y. You don't need hidden ability becuase once you mega evolve it, it will have drought ability anyways. This might get lots of request so I figured making this a thread and not put it in the quick trade forum. Also I will edit this thread and let you guys know how many charmanders is left. Friend code is 0387-9194-1267. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    Also I am looking for a 5iv wooper with unaware ability. Relaxed nature. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hey, I can trade you a 5 IV Swinub if you are interested, for a male Charmander.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back